- Three steps to heaven. Blair, Alistair // Management Today;Aug1997, p71
Presents information on books on business management. `Letters to Shareholders,' by Warren Buffett; `One Up on Wall Street'; `The Intelligent Investor,' by Benjamin Graham.
- Books. // Director;Feb1995, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p59
Reviews the books `Making Customer Satisfaction Happen,' by Roderick McNealy, `Benchmarking Customer Service,' by Glen Peters and `High Value, Low Cost,' by Brian Plowman.
- The bookshelf. Pospisil, Vivian // Industry Week/IW;11/17/97, Vol. 246 Issue 21, p35
Features books on industrial management. Includes `The Leadership Engine,' by Noel M. Tichy and Eli Cohen; `High Flyers,' by Morgan W. McCall Jr.; `Augustine's Travels,' by Norman R. Augustine.
- The new rules books. LaBarre, Polly // Industry Week/IW;2/20/95, Vol. 244 Issue 4, p56
Reviews several books on industrial management. Includes `Job Shock' by Harry S. Dent; `Empires of the Mind,' by Denis Watley; `The End of Work,' by Jeremy Rifkin.
- Maintenance and improvement. Shelton, Ken // Executive Excellence;Sep97, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p2
Reviews several books on industrial management including `Gemba Kaizen,' by Masaaki Imai, `The Synergy Myth,' Harold Geneen and `Cultural Diversity Sourcebook,' by Bob Abrahamms and George F. Simons.
- Speed reading. Flores, Deborah W. // Entrepreneur;Mar1995, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p177
Presents management advice from several business books. Includes `Raving Fans: A Revolutionary Approach to Customer Service,' by Ken Blanchard and Sheldon Bowles; `Liberation Management: Necessary Disorganization for the Nanosecond Nineties,' by Tom Peters; `Reengineering the Corporation: A...
- INDUSTRIAL MANAGER'S HANDBOOK (Book). // Management Review;Oct80, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p76
Reviews the book 'Industrial Manager's Handbook.'
- Managerial Engineering (Book). // Training & Development Journal;Aug84, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p74
Reviews the book 'Managerial Engineering: Techniques For Improving Quality and Productivity in the Work Place,' by Ryuji Fukuda.
- Editor's Note. Rawat, Preeti S. // Synergy (0973-8819);Jan2011, Vol. 9 Issue 1, following p100
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within the issue on topics including a professional management case involving a non-governmental organization (NGO) and a review of N. R. Narayana Murthy's book.