- Instructional Course Lectures (Book). Kane, William J. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Mar2001, Vol. 83-A Issue 3, p481
Reviews the book 'Instructional Course Lectures,' vol. 49, edited by Charles T. Price.
- Chapman's Orthopaedic Surgery (Book). Matthews, Larry S. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Sep2001, Vol. 83-A Issue 9, p1458
Reviews the book 'Chapman's Orthopaedic Surgery,' 3rd ed., vol. 1-4 and CD-ROM, edited by Michael W. Chapman.
- Campbell's Operative Orthopaedics (Book). Heckman, James D. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Jul2003, Vol. 85-A Issue 7, p1414
Reviews the book 'Campbell's Operative Orthopaedics,' 10th ed., edited by S. Terry Canale.
- Off-label medical device use should always be in the patient's best interest. Rapp, Susan M. // Orthopedics Today;Jul2009, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p18
The article presents the views of Daniel J. Berry, chairman of the orthopedic department at the Mayo Clinic, about the use of devices and drugs approved by the U.S. Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) in an off-label manner.
- Orthopedic Surgery in Infancy and Childhood. // Clinical Pediatrics;Jul1964, Vol. 3 Issue 7, special section p17
Reviews the book "Orthopedic Surgery in Infancy and Childhood," by Albert B. Ferguson Jr.
- Evolution of Orthopedic Surgery, The (Book). Kenwright, John // Social History of Medicine;Dec2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p506
Reviews the book 'The Evolution of Orthopaedic Surgery,' edited by Leslie Klenerman.
- MRT-Atlas OrthopÃ¤die und Unfallchirurgie. Kniegelenk (Book). Robinson, Soraya // Acta Radiologica;Sep2002, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p546
Reviews the book 'MRT--Atlas Orthopadie und Unfallchiurgie. Kniegelenk,' by P. Teller et al.
- Orthopaedic Surgery (Book). Cameron, Sheri L. // Athletic Therapy Today;Sep2002, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p50
Reviews the book 'Orthopaedic Surgery: The Essentials,' edited by Mark E. Baratz, Anthony D. Watson and Joseph E. Imbriglia.
- Principles of Orthopaedic Medicine and Surgery (Book). Cameron, Sheri L. // Athletic Therapy Today;Sep2002, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p51
Reviews the book 'Principles of Orthopaedic Medicine and Surgery,' edited by Sam W. Wiesel and John N. Delahay.