Chicken soup for the doctor's soul
- Leading With Soul/Retaining Employees. Henry, James D.; Henry, Linda S. // Physician Executive;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p50
Explores strategies to improve health care employee satisfaction, according to the book 'The Soul of the Physician, Doctors Speaking About Passion, Resilience and Hope.' Nature of the soul; Effective ways to lead with soul and retain employees; Questions that have a strong impact on employee...
- Lock, stock, and barrel (Book Review). Fox, Korin // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);7/6/91, Vol. 303 Issue 6793, p66
Reviews the book 'Balancing Act: Essays to Honour Stephen Lock.'
- Physician's Handbook. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Aug74, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p280
Reviews the book 'Physician's Handbook,' edited by Marcus A. Krupp, Norman J. Sweet and Ernest Jawetz.
- Medical Men Abroad. Huth, Edward J. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Nov72, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p819
Reviews the book 'Physician Travelers.'
- The Naked Physician: Poems About the Lives of Patients and Doctor (Book). // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;11/14/90, Vol. 264 Issue 18, p2454
Reviews the non-fiction book 'The Naked Physician: Poems About the Lives of Patients and Doctors,' edited by Ron Charach.
- Becoming a Physician (Book). // History of Science;Sep2002, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p370
Reviews the book 'Becoming a Physician,' by Thomas Neville Bonner.
- The Way of the Physician (Book). Waggoner, John // Humanist;Jan/Feb86, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p44
Reviews the book 'The Way of the Physician,' by Jacob Needleman.
- Gesundheit! (Book). Mayberry, John // Postgraduate Medical Journal;Aug2002, Vol. 78 Issue 922, p449
Reviews the book 'Gesundheit!'
- Mental Retardation. // Clinical Pediatrics;Sep1964, Vol. 3 Issue 9, special section p36A
Reviews the book "Mental Retardation," formulated by the Committee on Mental Retardation, Group for the Advancement of Psychiatry.