Chicken soup for the doctor's soul
- Leading With Soul/Retaining Employees. Henry, James D.; Henry, Linda S. // Physician Executive;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p50
Explores strategies to improve health care employee satisfaction, according to the book 'The Soul of the Physician, Doctors Speaking About Passion, Resilience and Hope.' Nature of the soul; Effective ways to lead with soul and retain employees; Questions that have a strong impact on employee...
- Lock, stock, and barrel (Book Review). Fox, Korin // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);7/6/91, Vol. 303 Issue 6793, p66
Reviews the book 'Balancing Act: Essays to Honour Stephen Lock.'
- Physician's Handbook. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Aug74, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p280
Reviews the book 'Physician's Handbook,' edited by Marcus A. Krupp, Norman J. Sweet and Ernest Jawetz.
- Medical Men Abroad. Huth, Edward J. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Nov72, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p819
Reviews the book 'Physician Travelers.'
- The Naked Physician: Poems About the Lives of Patients and Doctor (Book). // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;11/14/90, Vol. 264 Issue 18, p2454
Reviews the non-fiction book 'The Naked Physician: Poems About the Lives of Patients and Doctors,' edited by Ron Charach.
- Gesundheit! (Book). Mayberry, John // Postgraduate Medical Journal;Aug2002, Vol. 78 Issue 922, p449
Reviews the book 'Gesundheit!'
- Doctors for the People (Book Review). Hogan, Paula // School Library Journal;Nov77, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p73
Reviews the book 'Doctors for the People: Profiles of Six Who Serve,' by Elizabeth Levy and Mara Miller.
- The Royal College of Physicians of London (Book). Huth, Edward J. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jul64, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p166
Reviews the book 'The Royal College of Physicians of London. Portraits,' edited by Gordon Wolstensholme.
- In brief... // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);6/6/1987, Vol. 294 Issue 6585, p1480
Reviews the book 'Fool or Physician,' by Anthony Daniels.