Management Guidelines for Nurse Practitioners: Working With Children and Adolescents Second edition
- Series Nonfiction Watch. // Booklist;4/1/2012, Vol. 108 Issue 15, p46
The article presents brief reviews of several children's nonfiction book series recently published as of April 2012, including the "Eating Right with MyPlate," published by Children's Press, the "Graphic Heroes of the American Revolution," published by Gareth Stevens, and "Getting to Grips with...
- I Want Another... Barrow, Evelyn // School Library Journal;Sep85, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p44
Reviews the book 'Exciting, Funny, Scary, Short, Different and Sad Books Kids Like About Animals, Science, Sports, Families, Songs, and Other Things,' edited by Frances Laverne Carroll and Mary Meacham.
- books: The arthritic route. Hannon, Gerald // Body Politic;1973, Issue 10, p10
Reviews the book "Children's Liberation," edited by David Gottlieb.
- Frontier Children (Book Review). Harvey, Tom // Southwestern Historical Quarterly;Apr2001, Vol. 104 Issue 4, p615
Reviews the book 'Frontier Children,' by Linda Peavy and Ursula Smith.
- Children Are Children Are Children (Book Review). Campbell, Barbara C.; Gerhardt, Lillian N. // School Library Journal;Sep78, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p127
Reviews the book 'Children Are Children Are Children: an Activity Approach to Exploring Brazil, France, Iran, Japan, Nigeria and the U.S.S.R.' by Ann Cole and others.
- Child By Child (Book). Saravanabhavan, R.C.; Johnson, Andrea N. // Journal of Negro Education;Winter/Spring2001, Vol. 70 Issue 1/2, p116
Reviews the book 'Child By Child: The Comer Process for Change in Education,' edited by James P. Comer, Michael BenAviue, Norris M. Haynes and Edward T. Joyner.
- Problems of Childhood (Book Review). Apley, John // British Medical Journal;3/12/1977, Vol. 1 Issue 6062, p717
Reviews the book 'Problems of Childhood.'
- Children with tummyache (Book Review). Miller, Stanley S. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);3/1/1986, Vol. 292 Issue 6520, p615
Reviews the book 'Children With Tummyache.'
- Nonfiction--grades 4-6. // Library Talk;Sep/Oct96, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p21
Reviews several nonfiction books for children. Includes `The Bone Detectives: How Forensic Anthropologies Solve Crimes and Uncover Mysteries of the Dead,' by Donna M. Jackson; `Collecting Comic Books: A Young Person's Guide' and `Collecting Baseball Memorabilia,' by Thomas S. Owens.