- Statistics for evidence-based practice and evaluation. Perera, Rafael // Evidence Based Medicine;Dec2007, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p188
The article reviews the book "Statistics for Evidence-Based Practice and Evaluation," by A. Rubin.
- A History of Social Work Education/The Nature and Objectives of Accreditation and Social Work Education/Current Statistical Trends in Social Work Education...(Book Review). Hamovitch, Maurice B. // Social Work;Jan/Feb88, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p87
Reviews several books about social work education. "A History of Social Work Education," by David M. Austin; "The Nature and Objectives of Accreditation and Social Work Education," by Sidney Berengarten; "Current Statistical Trends in Social Work Education: Issues and Implications," by Allen Rubin.
- Programs and Interventions for Maltreated Children and Families at Risk: Clinician's Guide to Evidence-Based Practice. SCOTT, STEPHANIE K. // Journal of EMDR Practice & Research;2014, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p176
No abstract available.
- Treatment of Traumatized Adults and Children: Clinician's Guide to Evidence-Based Practice. JOYCE, NANCY C. // Journal of EMDR Practice & Research;2010, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p97
The article reviews the book "Treatment of Traumatized Adults and Children: Clinician's Guide to Evidence-Based Practice," edited by Allen Rubin and David W. Springer.
- Statistics (Book). Zink, Steven D. // Library Journal;7/1/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 13, p1406
Reviews the book 'Statistics--America: Sources for Social, Economic and Market Research (North, Central & South America.'
- Statistics (Book). White, Colin // American Scientist;Mar/Apr91, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p180
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Statistics: A Guide to the Unknown,' 3rd ed., edited by Judith M. Tanur, Frederick Mosteller, William H. Kruskal, Erich L. Lehmann, Richard F. Link, Richard S. Pieters and Gerald R. Rising.
- Naked statistics. LEVERSHA, GERRY // Mathematical Gazette;Nov2014, Vol. 98 Issue 543, p564
No abstract available.
- Making data work. // Industrial Engineer: IE;Dec2011, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p17
The article reviews the electronic book "Statistical Methods."
- Developments in Statistics (Book). Brillinger, David R. // American Scientist;May/Jun85, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p299
Reviews the book 'Developments in Statistics,' edited by Paruchuri R. Krishnaiah.