BEING ACCOUNTABLE: VOLUNTARY ORGANIZATIONS, GOVERNMENT AGENCIES AND CONTRACTED SOCIAL SERVICES IN NEW ZEALAND BY JO CRIBB INSTITUTE OF POLICY STUDIES, WELLINGTON
- Government Agencies (Book). Karel, Thomas A. // Library Journal;12/1/1983, Vol. 108 Issue 21, p2242
Reviews the book 'Government Agencies,' edited by Donald R. Whitnah.
- EXECUTIVE WATCH. // Public Sector;Dec2012, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p4
The article announces the appointment of various public officials of New Zealand which include Jo Cribb as the chief executive of the Ministry of Women's Affairs, Helene Quilter as the secretary of Defence, and Simon McArley as the director of the Serious Fraud Office.
- NIH Factbook (Book Review). Bobick, James E. // Library Journal;5/1/1976, Vol. 101 Issue 9, p1105
Reviews the book 'NIH Factbook: Guide to National Institutes of Health Programs and Activities.'
- The FDA (Book). Fiore, Patrick // Library Journal;10/1/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 17, p1998
Reviews the book 'The FDA,' by Scott Lucas.
- The Politics of Regulation (Book). Breese, John // Library Journal;8/1/1980, Vol. 105 Issue 14, p1619
Reviews the book 'The Politics of Regulation,' edited and introduction by James Q. Wilson.
- Instead of Regulation (Book). // Journal of Consumer Policy;1983, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p379
Reviews the book 'Instead of Regulation,' edited by Robert W. Poole.
- FEDERAL STATISTICS (Book Review). Masters, Kenneth W. // Annals of Regional Science;Dec73, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p150
Reviews the book 'Federal Statistics: Report of the President's Commission.'
- Leadership at the Fed (Book Review). Tatalovich, Raymond; Eubanks, Cecil L. // Journal of Politics;Feb88, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p255
Reviews the book 'Leadership at the Fed,' by Donald F. Kettl.
- The Accountable Juggler: The Art of Leadership in a Federal Agency. By Beryl A. Radin. ( Washington, DC : CQ Press, 2002 . Pp. xv, 160. $19.95 paper.). Richter, William L. // Journal of Politics;May2003, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p597
Reviews the non-fiction book 'The Accountable Juggler: The Art of Leadership in a Federal Agency,' by Beryl A. Radin.