Financial Planning for the Older Client, Fourth Edition (Book Review)
- Redress for Success. Allred, Lisa // ABA Journal;Feb86, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p75
Reviews the book 'Redress for Success,' by Dana Shilling.
- The Complete Guide to Human Resources and the Law. // Benefits & Compensation Digest;Jan2007, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p8
The article reviews the book "The Complete Guide to Human Resources and the Law," by Dana Shilling.
- Be Your Own Boss (Book). Leggett, Mark // Library Journal;2/15/1983, Vol. 108 Issue 4, p392
Reviews the book 'Be Your Own Boss: A Step-by-Step Guide to Financial Independence Through Your Own Small Business,' by Dana Shilling.
- Real Life, Real Answers (Book). Wenner, Alex; Fletcher, Janet // Library Journal;2/1/1988, Vol. 113 Issue 2, p63
Reviews the book 'Real Life, Real Answers,' by Dana Shilling with John Hancock Financial Services staff.
- EMPLOYEE BENEFITS: BOOKSHELF. // Benefits Quarterly;2010 Third Quarter, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p55
The article reviews several books including "Flexible Benefits Answer Book," sixth edition, by Ashley Gillihan, "Complete Guide to Human Resources and the Law," by Dana Shilling, and "The Three Rs of Employee Benefits: Recruiting, Retention, Rewards," by Robert Arnoff and Leah Shepherd.
- Redress for Success (Book). Twitchell, Anne S.; Fletcher, Janet // Library Journal;10/1/1985, Vol. 110 Issue 16, p108
Reviews the book 'Redress for Success: Using the Law to Enforce Your Rights As a Woman,' by Dana Shilling.
- The Business of Business: How 100 Businesses Really Work. Kathman, Michael D. // Library Journal;7/1/1989, Vol. 114 Issue 12, p90
Reviews the book "The Business of Business: How 100 Businesses Really Work," by David Horowitz and Dana Shilling.
- Money matters. Gannaway, Howard // Adults Learning;Jan2006, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p30
The article reviews the book "Money Talk."
- SO YOU'VE INVESTED WELL--BUT WHAT IS YOUR DREAM? Long, Christine // Money (Australia Edition);Feb2005, Issue 1, p15
Reviews the book "Motivated Money," by Peter Thornhill.