Financial Planning for the Baby Boomer Client (Book Review)
- Loopholes of the Rich. Dodson, Tina // Career Planning & Adult Development Journal;Winter2006/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p139
The article reviews the book "Loopholes of the Rich," by Diane Kennedy.
- SO YOU'VE INVESTED WELL--BUT WHAT IS YOUR DREAM? Long, Christine // Money (Australia Edition);Feb2005, Issue 1, p15
Reviews the book "Motivated Money," by Peter Thornhill.
- Money matters. Gannaway, Howard // Adults Learning;Jan2006, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p30
The article reviews the book "Money Talk."
- Ease the Squeeze: Develop a Life Plan, a Giving Plan and a Financial Plan (Book). Ellis, Robert // Christian Librarian;2004, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p29
Reviews the book "Ease the Squeeze: Develop a Life Plan, a Giving Plan and a Financial Plan," by Doug Hegedorn.
- Data for Decision (Book). Wooller, Jeff // Accountancy;Oct76, Vol. 87 Issue 998, p93
Reviews the book "Data for Decision."
- Financial Planning for Libraries (Book). Vasi, John // Journal of Academic Librarianship;Jan1984, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p352
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Financial Planning for Libraries,' by Ann E. Prentice.
- Stop monkeying about. Els, Frik // Finweek;3/15/2007, p17
The article reviews the book "The Millionaire Maker," by Matthias Schmeltz.
- Retirement and Financial Planning Programs Survey & Sample Series. // Benefits & Compensation Digest;Jun2008, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p8
The article reviews the book "Retirement and Financial Planning Programs Survey & Sample Series."
- A Guide to Financial Planning Software (Book). // Benefits Quarterly;1989 First Quarter, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p78
Reviews the book "A Guide to Financial Planning Software," by Dale S. Johnson.