The Life and Times of Asher B. Durand
- The Boys: 1st North Dakota Volunteers in the Philippines. // North Dakota Horizons;Spring2010, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p30
The article reviews the book "The Boys: 1st North Dakota Volunteers in the Philippines," by John Durand.
- The Labor Force in the United States, 1890-1960. Woodbury, Robert Morse // ILR Review;Jul50, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p624
The article reviews the book "The Labor Force in the United States, 1890-1960," by John D. Durand.
- The Life and Times of Chaucer/The Poetry of Chaucer (Book Review). Fry, Donald K. // Library Journal;4/15/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 8, p925
Reviews books about Geoffrey Chaucer. 'The Life and Times of Chaucer,'; 'The Poetry of Chaucer,' by John Gardner.
- Biography Almanac (Book). Hochberg, Alan C. // Library Journal;10/15/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 18, p2014
Reviews the book 'Biography Almanac.'
- Sequoya (Book Review). Frey, Yvonne A. // School Library Journal;Sep88, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p176
Reviews the book 'Sequoyah,' by Jan Gleiter and Kathleen Thompson.
- Ataturk (Book Review). Mango, Andrew // Asian Affairs;Oct82, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p327
Reviews the book 'Ataturk: Founder of a Modern State,' edited by Ali Kazancigil and Ergun Ozbudun.
- Teilhard (Book Review). Greenlaw, William A. // Library Journal;4/1/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 7, p795
Reviews the book 'Teilhard,' by Mary Lukas and Ellen Lukas.
- Prostitutes-Our Life. (Book). Califia, Pat // Advocate;10/13/83, Issue 378, p52
Reviews the book 'Prostitutes -- Our Life,' edited by Claude Jaget.
- Doolittle (Book Review). Bilstein, Roger E. // Library Journal;12/1/1976, Vol. 101 Issue 21, p2479
Reviews the book 'Doolittle: A Biography,' by Lowell Thomas and Edward Jablonski.