Thomas S. Kuhn The Structure of Scientific Revolutions
- Thomas Kuhn and the Transfer of Knowledge in the Temporomandibular Disorders Field. Martins-Júnior, Reynaldo Leite // Journal of Orofacial Pain;Summer2009, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p198
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the book â€œThe Structure of Scientific Revolutions,â€ by Thomas Kuhn and the publication of articles regarding temporomandibular disorders (TMDs) in the "Journal of Orofacial Pain."
- Paradigm shifts in science: insights from the arts. Goldstein, Joseph L // Nature Medicine;Oct2012, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p1473
A foreword to book "The Structure of Scientific Revolutions" is presented.
- Today's sacred cows... Cox, Stuart // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);11/11/2000, Vol. 321 Issue 7270, p1216
Discusses the influence of the book 'The Structure of Scientific Revolutions,' by Thomas Kuhn, on the author's medical education. Details of the book's argument that scientific progress and time eventually invalidate closely-held intellectual beliefs.
- Century marks. // Christian Century;9/11/2002, Vol. 119 Issue 19, p6
Presents various issues related to religion. Information on the book 'The Structure of Scientific Revolutions,' by Thomas S. Kuhn; Results of a study which focuses on interfaith and interracial marriages; Impact of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the U.S. on family relationships and...
- Models for Critics, 1963-1975. Smith, Henry Holmes // Exposure (00988863);2005, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p10
The article suggests guidelines for assessing the quality of photography or guidelines for photographic criticism. It provides an overview of the differences of opinions among scientists described in the book "The Structure of Scientific Revolution," by Thomas S. Kuhn, and how it relates to the...
- Some Reflections on the Personal Impact of Thomas Kuhn. Nott, Mick // Science & Education;Jan2000, Vol. 9 Issue 1/2, p207
Presents a letter to the editor on some reflections of readers on the personal impact of writer Thomas Kuhn on their lives. Experiences of a reader on the study of History of Science; Illustration by a reader on the emphasis by Kuhn on the importance of historical, philosophical or even...
- Kuhn‘s Ontological Relativism. Sankey, Howard // Science & Education;Jan2000, Vol. 9 Issue 1/2, p59
This article presents information related to the work of writer Thomas S. Kuhn. In his work "The Structure of Scientific Revolutions," Kuhn has presented a model of scientific development on which science is characterized by period of unified research intermittently disrupted by revolutionary...
- BEYOND THE PARADIGM CLASHES IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION. Rommel, Jan; Christiaens, Johan // Administrative Theory & Praxis (Administrative Theory & Praxis);Dec2006, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p610
The article reviews the book "The Structure of Scientific Revolutions," by Thomas Kuhn.
- `My jaw dropped'. Gladwell, Malcolm // New Yorker;07/08/96, Vol. 72 Issue 18, p32
Discusses the impact to scientific thinking of the book `The Structure of Scientific Revolutions,' written by Thomas Kuhn. Nature of science; Comparison of the book with Voltaire's treatise on Newtonian physics; Popularity of the term paradigm.