- Reviews. Jones, Gareth // Journal of Theological Studies;Oct93, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p782
Reviews the book `The Gottingen Dogmatics. Instruction in the Christian Reigion,' by Karl Barth.
- Books. Stroble, P.E. // Christian Century;2/26/92, Vol. 109 Issue 7, p227
Reviews the books: `The Gottingen Dogmatics: Instruction in the Christian Religion, Vol. 1,' by Karl Barth and `Homiletics,' by Karl Barth.
- The Christian Life/Karl Barth, Letters 1961-1968 (Book). Warren, Allan // Library Journal;7/1/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 13, p1431
Reviews the books 'The Christian Life: 'Church Dogmatics IV, 4' Lecture Fragments,' by Karl Barth and 'Karl Barth, Letters 1961-1968,' by Karl Barth.
- Participation in Christ: An Entry into Karl Barth's Church Dogmatics. Barnett, William T. // Koinonia;2010, Vol. 22, p171
The article reviews the book "Participation in Christ: An Entry into Karl Barth's Church Dogmatics," by Adam Neder.
- THE HUMANITY OF CHRIST: CHRISTOLOGY IN KARL BARTH'S CHURCH DOGMATICS. Stratis, Justin // Theological Studies;Sep2010, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p736
The article reviews the book "The Humanity of Christ: Christology in Karl Barth's Church Dogmatics," by Paul Dafydd Jones.
- THE CHRISTIAN LIFE (Book Review). Palmer, Russell W. // Theological Studies;Jun82, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p340
Reviews the books 'The Christian Life: Church Dogmatics 4/4: Lecture Fragments,' by Karl Barth and 'Karl Barth: Letters 1961-1968,' edited by Jurgen Fangmeier and Hinrich Stoevesandt.
- THE GOD WHO HAS TIME FOR US: THE RAPPROCHEMENT OF ETERNITY AND TIME IN KARL BARTH'S CHURCH DOGMATICS. CASSIDY, JAMES J. // Westminster Theological Journal;Fall2014, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p459
A literary criticism of the book "Church Dogmatics" by Karl Barth is presented. It outlines that Barth's theology is understood against the backdrop of the history of Christian reflection on the eternity/time relation and how Barth integrates literary devices with his dialectical reasoning. It...
- Book reviews. Papanikolaou, Aristotle // Anglican Theological Review;Summer97, Vol. 79 Issue 3, p466
Reviews the book `Persons in Communion: An Essay on Trinitarian Description and Human Participants With Special Reference to Volume One of Karl Barth's Church Dogmatics,' by Alan J. Torrance.
- The Call to Discipleship. Stumme, Wayne C. // Trinity Seminary Review;Winter/Spring2005, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p49
Reviews the book "The Call to Discipleship," by Karl Barth.