- Pirate Pete's Talk Like a Pirate. Callegari, Catherine // School Library Journal;Apr2008, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p114
The article presents a review of the book "Pirate Pete's Talk Like a Pirate," by Kim Kennedy.
- Kim Kennedy Elected President Of Association Of Insurance Compliance Professionals. // Insurance Advocate;12/9/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 46, p30
Reports the appointment of Kim Kennedy as president of the Association of Insurance Compliance Professionals in Reston, Virginia.
- ISN'T ANYONE EATING AT HOME ANYMORE? // USA Today Magazine;Jan90, Vol. 118 Issue 2536, p11
Reports on a study on the habit of eating out in U.S. regions by Kim Kennedy of Cahners Economics. Rise in number of Americans eating out; Highest number of people eating out in Southern Atlantic states; Household and family eating habits.
- Pirate Pete (Book). Cummins, Julie // Booklist;6/1/2002, Vol. 98 Issue 19/20, p1740
Reviews the book 'Pirate Pete,' by Kim Kennedy and illustrated by Doug Kennedy.
- Pirate Pete (Book). Elzinga, Melinda // Library Talk;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p35
Reviews the book 'Pirate Pete,' by Kim Kennedy, illustrated by Doug Kennedy.
- Future construction contracts fall in June. Stone, Tracie // New Hampshire Business Review;8/4/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 17, p39
The article reports on the boosting of contracts for nonresidential construction in New Hampshire. Several firms in the said state has rose three percent in June 2006 however, future residential contracts declined by 15 percent to more than $120 million, according to McGraw Hill Construction....
- Mr. Bumble (Book Review). Johnson, Emily Rhoads // Book Links;Oct/Nov2001, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p10
Reviews the book 'Mr. Bumble,' by Kim Kennedy and illustrated by Doug Kennedy.
- Pirate Pete's Giant Adventure. Engberg, Gillian // Booklist;6/1/2006-6/15/2006, Vol. 102 Issue 19/20, p84
Reviews the book â€œPirate Pete's Giant Adventure,â€ by Kim Kennedy, and Doug Kennedy.
- Misty Gordon and the Mystery of the Ghost Pirates. Moore, Melissa // Booklist;9/1/2010, Vol. 107 Issue 1, p106
Reviews the book "Misty Gordon and the Mystery of the Ghost Pirates," by Kim Kennedy.