- Cooking With the New American Chefs (Book). Diebold, Ruth // Library Journal;4/15/1985, Vol. 110 Issue 7, p73
Reviews the book 'Cooking With the New American Chefs,' by Ellen Brown.
- The Gourmet Gazelle Cookbook (Book). JS // Library Journal;5/15/1989, Vol. 114 Issue 9, p84
Reviews the book "The Gourmet Gazelle Cookbook," by Ellen Brown.
- The New Cast Iron Skillet Cookbook: 150 Fresh Ideas for America's Favorite Pan. Knoblauch, Mark // Booklist;6/1/2014, Vol. 110 Issue 19/20, p13
No abstract available.
- With the Grain: Eat More, Weigh Less, Live Longer. (Book). Rosenthal, Marilyn // Library Journal;6/1/1990, Vol. 115 Issue 10, p160
Reviews the book "With the Grain: Eat More, Weigh Less, Live Longer," by Ellen Hogsdon Brown.
- Slow-Cooker Meals. Merker, Kate; Quessenberry, Sara // Real Simple;Jan2008, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p7
The article presents information on cooking meals in a slow cooker and presents several recipes to try in it. According to author Ellen Brown, a slow cooker produces an even, low, moist heat that eliminates the need for stirring, so one can simply prepare a meal and then leave it to cook. She...
- Studies in Eighteenth-Century Culture, vol. xvii (Book). // English Historical Review;Jan1990, Vol. 105 Issue 414, p202
Reviews the book "Studies in Eighteenth-Century," vol. 42, edited by John Yolton and Lesllie Ellen Brown.
- The Public Bank Solution. PRESSMAN, STEVEN // Dollars & Sense;Jan/Feb2014, Issue 310, p24
The article reviews the book "The Public Bank Solution: From Austerity to Prosperity" by Ellen Brown.
- Hush Little Digger. Vanca, Lynn K. // School Library Journal;Jun2006, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p139
Reviews the book "Hush Little Digger," by Ellen Olson-Brown and illustrated by Lee White.
- The Informed Consumer's Pharmacy: The Complete Guide to Prescription and Over-the-Counter Drugs and Vitamins (Book). Chitty, Mary // Library Journal;11/15/1990, Vol. 115 Issue 20, p86
Reviews the book "The Informed Consumer's Pharmacy: The Complete Guide to Prescription and Over-the-Counter Drugs and Vitamins," by Ellen Hodgson Brown and Lynn Paige Walker.