Guidance for the globally minded physician
- Collaboration and coordination: progress on implementation of recommendations from the World health report 2005. Mason, Elizabeth // Bulletin of the World Health Organization;Apr2006, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p331
The article presents the author's comment on the World health report 2005. The report analyzes the issues that affect the scale-up of effective interventions of universal coverage of maternal, newborn and child health services. The report seeks to build stronger and more equitable health...
- McCoy resigns as judge. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);2/28/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p1
The article announces the resignation of district judge David McCoy in February 2008 in Texas.
- Jury indicts district judge on two counts. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);12/6/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 51, p1
The article reports that District Judge David McCoy was suspended by state officials in Texas after he was indicted by a Childress County Grand Jury on charges of second degree felony of Theft by a Public Servant and a third degree felony of Abuse of Official Capacity.
- Encyclopedia of Public Health (Book). // Booklist;7/1/2002, Vol. 98 Issue 21, p1876
Reviews the book 'Encyclopedia of Public Health,' edited by Lester Breslow.
- Thank You to Reviewers 2012. // Health Policy & Planning;Mar2013, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p219
People who the author would like to thank for their assistance in reviewing the papers of the journal "Health Policy and Planning" in 2012 are mentioned.
- RCMP probe McCoy murder. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;10/30/95, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p45
States that the Royal Canadian Mounted Police will investigate complaints by David McCoy on how he was treated by them after the murder of his wife Eileen in November 1994. Jeffery Thurston, who was convicted of the crime.
- FIRST MASS. CARROLL, MARTIN C. // America;6/22/1946, Vol. 75 Issue 12, p251
The article presents the poem "First Mass," by Martin C. Carroll. First Line: For all who raised the ladder of my life aloft, Last Line: And it is theirs, not mine alone, but theirs by right.
- Digicel boosts IoT business with Stream. // Latin America Telecom;Apr2015, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p11
The article reports that Jamaica-based multinational mobile operator Digicel Group has selected telecommunication service provider Stream Technologies to drive its Internet of Things (IoT) business along with the comments of Digicel's Business Group Director of Products Martin Carroll for the same.
- Ecosystem change and public health (Book). McMichael, Tony // Bulletin of the World Health Organization;2002, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p171
Reviews the book 'Ecosystem Change and Public Health: A Global Perspective,' edited by J.L. Aron and J.A. Patz.