Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction Surgery
- Surgery (Book). Cotlar, Alvin M. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;1/2/2002, Vol. 287 Issue 1, p116
Reviews the book 'Surgery: Scientific Principles and Practice,' edited by Lazar J. Greenfield, Michael W. Mulholland, Keith T. Oldham, Gerald B. Zelenock, and Keith D. Lillemoe.
- Vascular Surgery. Bergan, John J. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;12/19/90, Vol. 264 Issue 23, p3075
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Vascular Surgery,' edited by G. Heberer and R. J. A. M. van Dongen.
- Blowing Rock. Wentworth, Hillary // Fourth River;Autumn2010, Issue 7, p62
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of supporting her boyfriend who undergoes heart surgery.
- Pathways in Surgery (Book). Datta, P. K. // Surgeon (Edinburgh University Press);Jun2003, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p181
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Pathways in Surgery,' third edition, edited by Michael Hobsley and Paul B. Boulos.
- Craniofacial Surgery (Book). Howard, Paul S. // Annals of Otology, Rhinology & Laryngology;Jan2003, Vol. 112 Issue 1, p102
Reviews the book 'Craniofacial Surgery: Science and Surgical Technique,' edited by Kant Y. Lin, Roy C. Ogle and John A. Jane.
- Pathways in Surgery. 3rd Ed. (Book). Moran, B. // Postgraduate Medical Journal;Mar2003, Vol. 79 Issue 929, p186
Reviews the book 'Pathways in Surgery,' 3nd ed., edited by Michael Hobsley and Paul Boulos.
- Learning by illustration (Book Review). Kyle, James // British Medical Journal;4/22/1978, Vol. 1 Issue 6119, p1045
Reviews the book 'Operative Surgery: Fundamental International Techniques. Third edition,' edited by Hugh Dudley.
- Socioeconomics of Surgery (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;6/1/89, Vol. 110 Issue 11, p952
Reviews the book 'Socioeconomics of Surgery,' edited by Ira M. Rutkow.
- Surgery of the Chest (Book). Cohn, Jerome E. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Feb63, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p379
Reviews the book 'Surgery of the Chest,' edited by John H. Gibbon Jr.