Disorders of the Shoulder: Diagnosis and Management. 2nd ed
- Complex and Revision Problems in Shoulder Surgery. 2nd ed. Stanish, William D. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Apr2006, Vol. 88-A Issue 4, p924
The article reviews the book "Complex and Revision Problems in Shoulder Surgery," 2nd ed., edited by Jon J.P. Warner, Joseph P. Iannotti, and Evan L. Flatow.
- Surgeon gives tips on structural grafting for failed shoulders with glenoid defects. Brockenbrough, Gina // Orthopedics Today;Oct2008, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p69
The article offers suggestions on performing revision shoulder surgery due to deteriorated glenoid component. According to orthopedist Joseph P. Iannotti, single-state revision can be conducted utilizing bone grafting and placing a new glenoid element. However, Dr. Iannotti notes that for...
- Shoulder and Elbow Arthroplasty. Richards, Robin R. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Apr2006, Vol. 88-A Issue 4, p923
The article reviews the book "Shoulder and Elbow Arthroplasty," by Gerald R. Williams, Jr., Ken Yamaguchi, Matthew L. Ramsey, and Leesa M. Galatz.
- Pat on the Back... // AAOS Now;Feb2013, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p54
The article presents information related to achievement of various personnel related to the orthopedics care that includes naming of Benjamin A. Alman as chairman of the department of orthopaedic surgery at Duke University School of Medicine, naming of Seth S. Leopold, as editor-in-chief of...
- Disorders of the Shoulder (Book). Nirschl, Robert P. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Apr2001, Vol. 83-A Issue 4, p639
Reviews the book 'Disorders of the Shoulder. Diagnosis and Management,' edited by Joseph Iannotti and Gerald Williams Jr.
- Common shoulder problems. // American Family Physician;9/1/1997, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p958
Presents a summary of the work `Common Shoulder Problems,' from `The Practitioner' dated March 1997.
- Resident Involvement in the Orthopaedic PAC. Davis, Daniel E. // AAOS Now;Nov2015, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p54
The article offers information on how to increase resident orthopaedic surgeons participation and involvement in Orthopaedic Political Action Committee (Orthopaedic PAC) in the U.S. Topics discussed include removal of Medicare's sustainable growth rate (SGR) formula legislation by the U.S....
- Clinical Disorders of the Shoulder (Book Review). Hughes, S.P.F. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);4/3/1982, Vol. 284 Issue 6321, p1036
Reviews the book 'Clinical Disorders of the Shoulder,' by Lipmann Kessel.
- AAOS Surgeons Install New Leaders. // Orthopedic Design & Technology;Mar/Apr2014, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p52
The article announces several appointments at the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) during their annual meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana, which include educator and National Basketball Association (NBA) team physician Frederick M. Azar as president, David D. Teuscher as first vice...