- Space Remote Sensing Systems: An Introduction (Book). Mecherikunnel, Ann T. // American Scientist;May/Jun87, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p300
Reviews the book `Space Remote Sensing Systems: An Introduction,' by H.S. Chen.
- 60+ (Book). McNally, Karen // Library Journal;12/1/1983, Vol. 108 Issue 21, p2255
Reviews the book '60+: planning it, living it, loving it,' by Allan Fromme.
- Over 55 (Book). Thompson, Deborah A. // Library Journal;5/15/1982, Vol. 107 Issue 10, p1003
Reviews the book 'Over 55: A Handbook on Aging,' edited with a preface by Theodore G. Duncan and a foreword by Hugh Downs.
- Bookshelf. // Marketing News;1/12/1979, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p11
Reviews the book "Guide to Census on the Elderly."
- After fifty (Book). Parrish, Michael // Business Horizons;Sep/Oct2004, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p75
Reviews the book "After fifty."
- Occupational therapy and older people. Galle, Liz; Harris, Matthew // British Journal of Occupational Therapy;Oct2013, Vol. 76 Issue 10, p455
No abstract available.
- Ageing and the Care of Older People in Europe. Manthorpe, Jill // British Journal of Social Work;Aug95, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p551
The article reviews the book "Ageing and the Care of Older People in Europe," by R. Hugman.
- Older people learning. // Working with Older People: Community Care Policy & Practice;Sep2005, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p40
Reviews the book "Older People Learning: Myths and Realities," by Alex Withnall.
- Hidden voices. // Working with Older People: Community Care Policy & Practice;Sep2005, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p41
Reviews the book "Hidden Voices: Older People's Experience of Abuse" available from Action on Elder Abuse.