- Space Remote Sensing Systems: An Introduction (Book). Mecherikunnel, Ann T. // American Scientist;May/Jun87, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p300
Reviews the book `Space Remote Sensing Systems: An Introduction,' by H.S. Chen.
- Over 55 (Book). Thompson, Deborah A. // Library Journal;5/15/1982, Vol. 107 Issue 10, p1003
Reviews the book 'Over 55: A Handbook on Aging,' edited with a preface by Theodore G. Duncan and a foreword by Hugh Downs.
- Occupational therapy and older people. Galle, Liz; Harris, Matthew // British Journal of Occupational Therapy;Oct2013, Vol. 76 Issue 10, p455
No abstract available.
- Ageing and the Care of Older People in Europe. Manthorpe, Jill // British Journal of Social Work;Aug95, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p551
The article reviews the book "Ageing and the Care of Older People in Europe," by R. Hugman.
- Older people learning. // Working with Older People: Community Care Policy & Practice;Sep2005, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p40
Reviews the book "Older People Learning: Myths and Realities," by Alex Withnall.
- Hidden voices. // Working with Older People: Community Care Policy & Practice;Sep2005, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p41
Reviews the book "Hidden Voices: Older People's Experience of Abuse" available from Action on Elder Abuse.
- Rights at Risk: Older people and human rights. Dolan, Susan // Quality in Ageing;Nov2005, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p38
The article reviews the book "Rights at Risk: Older People and Human Rights."
- New Ways to Care for Older People. Carson, Lesley; Kavesh, William // JGIM: Journal of General Internal Medicine;May2000, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p350
The structure of the book provides a sense of the broad brush that must be used in considering the health care needs of the elderly. The editors thus devote separate sections to the needs of the healthy older person, those at risk or chronically ill, the care of acute illness including...
- Taking Care: Supporting Older People and Their Families. Bernard, L. Diane // Journal of Social Work Education;Spring/Summer1988, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p198
The article reviews the book "Taking Care: Supporting Older People and Their Families," by Nancy R. Hooyman.