WHY ORGANISATIONAL DECISION-MAKING IS THE KEY TO EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT
- The value of engagement. Shaffer, Jim // Communication World;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p13
The article reviews the book "The CEO: Chief Engagement Officer: Turning Hierarchy Upside Down to Drive Performance," by John Smythe.
- Share power with staff. // Employee Benefits;Aug2006, p13
The article reports on proposals for human resource experts in Great Britain to encourage business leaders to entice their employees to participate in improving business performance. John Smythe, founding partner of Engage for Change claimed in a speech at the Employee Benefits Summit for...
- A Question of Eros (Book). Goldsmith, Francisca; Fletcher, Janet // Library Journal;11/1/1986, Vol. 111 Issue 18, p98
Reviews the book 'A Question of Eros: Irony in Sterne, Kierkegaard and Barthes,' by John Vignaux Smyth, with foreword by Mark C. Taylor.
- You say you want a revolution. Lavender, Colleen // Communication World;Mar2014, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p10
No abstract available.
- Leadership in Battle, 1914-1918 (Book Review). Sumler, David E. // Library Journal;9/15/1976, Vol. 101 Issue 16, p1854
Reviews the book 'Leadership in Battle, 1914-1918: Commanders in Action,' by John Smyth.
- THE PLAYS OF BRUCE MASON: A SURVEY. Wenley, James // Australasian Drama Studies;Apr2016, Issue 68, p218
No abstract available.
- The Habit of Lying: Sacrificial Studies in Literature, Philosophy, and Fashion Theory. Porter, Laurence M. // Substance: A Review of Theory & Literary Criticism;2005, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p160
Reviews the book "The Habit of Lying: Sacrificial Studies in Literature, Philosophy, and Fashion Theory," by John Vignaux Smyth.
- PROFESSOR JOHN SMYTH, OBE (1924 - 2005): A founding father of environmental education. Baines, John; Geesteranus, Chris Maas; Reid, Bill; Nicol, Robbie // Environmental Education;Summer2005, Vol. 79, p25
The article presents an obituary for John Smyth, emeritus professor of Biology at Paisley College in Great Britain.
- Letter to the Editor. Smyth, Gemma // USI Journal;Apr-Jun2011, Vol. 141 Issue 584, p276
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Brigadier Sir John Smyth, Bt, VC, MC, MP - His Life and Times," by Baljit Singh in the October-December 2010 issue.