- Talk Turkey to Me: A Good Time in the Kitchen Talking Turkey and All the Trimmings. Bartosz, Kimberly // Library Journal;10/1/2006, Vol. 131 Issue 16, p100
The article reviews the book "Talk Turkey to Me: A Good Time in the Kitchen Talking Turkey and All the Trimmings," by Renee S. Ferguson.
- How To Cook a Turkey and All the Other Trimmings. Sutton, Judith // Library Journal;9/15/2007, Vol. 132 Issue 15, p82
The article reviews the book "How to Cook a Turkey and All the Other Trimmings," edited by Fine Cooking Magazine.
- How to make turkey day a safe day. // Current Health 1;Nov98, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p2
Presents safety tips on how to cook turkey.
- Turkey: The second time around. Nash, J. // Essence (Essence);Nov89, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p81
Presents recipes for leftover turkey used in soups, salads, sandwiches, pastas, casseroles, and other uses.
- Herbed Turkey Burgers. // Medical Update;Apr97, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p5
Presents the recipe for Herbed Turkey Burgers.
- Gobbling up the gobblers. Bashline, Sylvia // Outdoor Life;Feb93, Vol. 191 Issue 2, p38
Offers recipes for turkey. Roast turkey; Latham's turkey breast; Turkey and biscuits.
- Tom cookery. Cutlip, Eldon // Outdoor Life;May96, Vol. 197 Issue 5, p30
Offers tips on dressing, cleaning and cooking wild turkey. Dry plucking; Paraffin wax; Deboning; Roasting.
- Turkey time. Ungerer, Miriam // Outdoor Life;Apr97, Vol. 199 Issue 4, p38
Features the recipe for Smoked Wild Turkey. Dry cure and smoking ingredients; Proper cooking temperature.
- Thoroughly modern turkey. Lang, Joan // Restaurant Business;6/10/95, Vol. 94 Issue 9, p86
Reports on the use of turkey in various dishes. Difference of using turkey instead of pork or beef; Availability of various processed turkey products; Introduction of turkey items in restaurants' menu; Importance of technique when cooking turkey; Recipes for turkey dishes.