- Publishing & presentations. Singer, Valerie; Weller, Art // PC World;Nov94, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p284
Offers tips concerning electronic publishing and presentations. Need for a newsletter to reflect the terms `modern,' `hip' and `clean'; How a newsletter from the International Interactive Communications Society was improved in terms of layout; Considerations about typefaces.
- PDF Subscriptions Bolster Revenue. Bannan, Karen J. // EContent;Mar2002, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p38
Discusses the digital versions of magazines and newspapers. Major electronic publication delivery vehicles; Comments from analyst, Daniel O'Brien about digital publications; Problem with E-mailed electronic publications. INSETS: Do It Yourself;The Tasini Factor.
- PUBLISH or Perish. Miller, Ron // EContent;Feb2003, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p28
Offers insight and expertise to help leverage the growing importance of electronic newsletter (enewsletter) as a business-to-business marketing and communications tool. Benefits and opportunities offered by enewsletters; Considerations in choosing the right content for an enewsletter; Issues...
- E-NEWSLETTERS. // Electronics Weekly;9/7/2011, Issue 2478, p27
The article offers information on eNewsletter which throws light on the latest news, product releases and the most popular content.
- Editor's letter. King, Jeremy // Event;Oct2009, p5
An introduction to the October 2009 issue of "Event" magazine is presented.
- Why wait for the postman when electronic delivery is quicker? MacLeod, Rody // Information World Review;Nov2001, Issue 174, p42
Discusses some recommended Email newsletters. Information on Engineeringtalk published by Chris Rand; Tales from the Terminal Room publication edited by Karen Blakeman; Best known Email newsletter for information professionals.
- Eight Streetwise Clues for Publishing a Successful ENewsletter. Sherman, Chris // EContent;Nov2001, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p34
Provides guidelines on publishing electronic newsletters. Importance of knowing the readers; Factors publishers must consider when burnout occurs; Techniques in promoting newsletters.
- E-mail newsletters are not for faint of heart. Nucifora, Alf // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);08/25/2000, Vol. 47 Issue 34, p41A
Offers tips on designing electronic mail newsletters. Content; Format; Links; Number of pages; Size.
- Rebuild, NY. Coleman, Glenn // Crain's New York Business;1/14/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p0002
The article focuses on the digital newsletter called Rebuilding NY which is currently being received by roughly 30,000 Crain's online readers.
- 5 STEPS TO... ...creating an e-newsletter. Coxon, Alexandra // Regeneration & Renewal;5/4/2009, p20
The article offers step-by-step instructions for creating an electronic newsletter.