Measuring health equity in small areas: Findings from demographic surveillance systems
- American Academy of Pediatrics Committee on School Health. Kolar, Kathryn // Journal of School Nursing (Allen Press Publishing Services Inc.);Feb2005, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p59
Reviews the book "School Health Policy & Practice," 6th ed.
- Disinvesting in Health (Book). Turshen, Meredeth // Journal of Public Health Policy;2000, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p242
Reviews the book "Disinvesting in Health: The World Bank's Prescription for Health," edited by Mohan Rao.
- Signild Vallgarda and Allan Krasnick (editors). Health services and health policy. Saltman, Richard B. // European Journal of Public Health;Feb2010, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p120
The article reviews the book "Health Services and Health Policy," edited by Signild Vallgarda and Allan Krasnick.
- Think about it. // Quintessence International;Jul1980, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p3
The article reviews the book "National Health Insurance: Conflicting Goals and Policy Choices."
- Health Impact Assessment: Principles and Practice. Douglas, Margaret J. // Journal of Public Health;Dec2011, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p635
The article reviews the book "Health Impact Assessment: Principles and Practice," by Martin Birley.
- INTRODUCTION TO PUBLIC HEALTH 2ND EDITION. // Australian Nursing Journal;Mar2012, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p35
The article reviews the book "Introduction to Public health," 2nd edition by Mary Louise Fleming and Elizabeth Parker.
- Ethical Dimensions of Health Policy (Book). Coker, Richard // European Journal of Public Health;Mar2004, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p107
Reviews the book "Ethical Dimensions of Health Policy," edited by M. Danis, C. Clancy, and L. R. Churchill.
- Just Health Care (Book). Hetherington, Robert W. // Canadian Journal of Sociology;Winter1987, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p416
Reviews the book "Just Health Care," by Norman Daniels.
- Contemporary Health Policy (Book). Brandt Jr., Edward N. // Inquiry (00469580);Fall2001, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p340
Reviews the book 'Contemporary Health Policy,' by Beaufort B. Longest.