Transcultural health and social care: Development of culturally competent practitioners
- Transcultural Health and Social Care: development of culturally competent practitioners. Dyson, Sue // Diversity in Health & Social Care;2006, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p151
The article reviews the book "Transcultural Health and Social Care: development of culturally competent practitioners," edited by Irena Papadopoulos.
- Balance Your Hormones, Balance Your Life. Lee, Janet Webb // Yoga International;Winter2011/2012, Issue 116, p84
No abstract available.
- School Health: Policy and Practice. // Annals of Internal Medicine;7/1/94, Vol. 121 Issue 1, p79
Reviews the book 'School Health: Policy and Practice.'
- Creating a system of health care. Godber, George // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);5/29/1982, Vol. 284 Issue 6329, p1625
Reviews the book 'Health For All.'
- Coping and Health (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jan81, Vol. 94 Issue 1, p143
Reviews the book 'Coping and Health,' edited by Seymour Levine and Holger Ursin.
- A Picture of Health (Book Review). // Journal of Rehabilitation Research & Development;Feb95, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p89
Reviews the book 'A Picture of Health.'
- The Baby Goes Beep (Book). Jones, Trevelyn E.; Toth, Luann; Charnizon, Marlene; Grabarek, Daryl; Larkins, Jeanne; Sutherland, Shelley B. // School Library Journal;Dec2003, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p122
Reviews the book "The Baby Goes Beep," by Rebecca O'Connell.
- HEALTH MATTERS! (Book). // School Library Journal;Oct2003 Curriculum Connections, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p63
Reviews the book "Health Matters!"
- Complicity and Resistance in Oran. Krieger, Linda Hamilton // California Law Review;Jul2004, Vol. 92 Issue 4, p1241
Reviews the book "The Plague," translated from the French by Stuart Gilbert.