- Identification of Enterobacteriaceae isolates with OXA-48 and coproduction of OXA-181 and NDM-1 in Norway. Samuelsen, Ørjan; Naseer, Umaer; Karah, Nabil; Lindemann, Paul Christoffer; Kanestrøm, Anita; Leegaard, Truls M.; Sundsfjord, Arnfinn // Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (JAC);Jul2013, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p1682
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Identification of Enterobacteriaceae isolates with OXA-48 and coproduction of OXA-181 and NDM-1 in Norway" by Ã”rjan Samuelsen et al. in the March 5, 2013 issue.
- THE BACTERIOLOGY OF ENTEROBACTERIACEAE. Dreiling, David A. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jan1968, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p89
Reviews the book "The Bacteriology of Enterobacteriaceae," by F. Kauffmann.
- enteric bacilli. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p778
A definition of the medical term "enteric bacilli," which refers to bacilli present in the intestinal tract, is presented.
- Kluyvera. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p1272
A reference entry for "Kluyvera" which refers to a genus of bacteria in the family Enterobacteriaceae is presented.
- Erratum to: Prevalence and molecular epidemiology of acquired AmpC Î²-lactamases and carbapenemases in Enterobacteriaceae isolates from 35 hospitals in Spain. Miró, E.; Agüero, J.; Larrosa, M.; Fernández, A.; Conejo, M.; Bou, G.; González-López, J.; Lara, N.; Martínez-Martínez, L.; Oliver, A.; Aracil, B.; Oteo, J.; Pascual, A.; Rodríguez-Baño, J.; Zamorano, L.; Navarro, F. // European Journal of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases;Feb2013, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p261
A correction to the article "Prevalence and molecular epidemiology of acquired AmpC #x03B2;-lactamases and carbapenemases in Enterobacteriaceae isolates from 35 hospitals in Spain," that was published in the 2012 issue is presented.
- Synonymous substitution rates in enterobacteria. Eyre-Walker, Adam; Bulmer, Michael // Genetics;Aug95, Vol. 140 Issue 4, p1407
Discusses the substitution rates in enterobacteria. Implication of the decline in the substitution rate across expression levels on translational efficiency; Decrease in the mutation rate as explanation for the decline in the substitution rate; Effect of selection on the substitution rate.
- Erratum to: Photorhabdus luminescens subsp. kleinii subsp. nov. (Enterobacteriales: Enterobacteriaceae). An, Ruisheng; Grewal, Parwinder S. // Current Microbiology;Apr2011, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p1347
A correction to the article "Photorhabdus luminescens subsp. kleinii subsp. nov. (Enterobacteriales: Enterobacteriaceae)" that was published online in March 2, 2011 is presented.
- Colonisation of pig gallbladders with Salmonella species important to public health. Evangelopoulou, Grammato; Filioussis, Georgios; Kritas, Spyridon; Christodoulopoulos, Georgios; Triantafillou, Eleftherios A.; Burriel, Angeliki R. // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;2/14/2015, Vol. 176 Issue 7, preceding p174
An abstract of the article "Colonisation of pig gallbladders with Salmonella species important to public health," by E. A. Triantafillou and colleagues is presented.
- Infections Caused by Kluyvera Species in Humans. Sarria, Juan C.; Vidal, Ana M.; Kimbrough III, Robert C. // Clinical Infectious Diseases;10/1/2001, Vol. 33 Issue 7, pe69
Kluyvera is a relatively newly described genus in the family Enterobacteriaceae that infrequently causes infections in humans. The organism has been isolated from various clinical specimens, but its significance has not been clearly established. In fact, it has been regarded alternatively as...