HOW DO YOU MANAGE? THIS DOWN-TO-EARTH BOOK DELIVERS INSPIRING GUIDANCE
- Inspirational Manager. // Personnel Today;8/7/2007, p36
The article reviews the book "Inspirational Manager," by Judith Leary-Joyce.
- Inspirational Manager. De Vita, Emma // Third Sector;12/6/2011, Issue 687, p21
The article reviews the book "Inspirational Manager: How to Build Relationships That Deliver Results," by Judith Leary-Joyce.
- THE PSYCHOLOGY OF SUCCESS. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;7/2/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 14, p34
The article reviews the book "The Psychology of Success: Secrets of Serial Achievement," by Judith Leary-Joyce.
- Becoming an Employer of Choice (Book). Harris, Mark // People Management;7/15/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 14, p53
Reviews the book "Becoming an Employer of Choice," by Judith Leary-Joyce.
- Must read. // Human Resources (09648380);Mar2008, p65
The article reviews the books "Becoming an Employer of Choice," by Judith Leary-Joyce, "Turbo-Charging the HR Function," by Paul Mooney, and "Lord of the Flies," William Goldberg.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Coaching at Work;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p9
This section offers news briefs on coaching in Great Britain. A coaching support for female employees during and after pregnancies is introduced by an organization called Deloitte. Seven key behaviors, including passion, sense of responsibility and ability to embrace change, are identified by...
- CONFERENCE NEWS: In brief. // Employee Benefits;Nov2008, p14
The article reports on the events at the Employee Benefits Live conference in London, England. It was observed that the presentations by Judith Leary-Joyce and Adrian Furnham attracted crowds. A speaker lost her concentration when a delegate playing a Nintendo game and wiggling her hips. Several...
- Look after workers in tough times or risk losing them. Wilkinson, Amanda // Employee Benefits;Nov2008, p14
The article reports on the events at the Employee Benefits Live conference in London, England. Judith Leary-Joyce, who is chief executive officer of Great Companies Consulting, warned employers that the recession makes it more vital to establish a positive work environment based on trust. She...
- Are you in good company? Crofts, Pauline // People Management;6/17/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p49
Provides information on a CIPD Reward Forum network meeting which will take place at Manning House in London, England on July 7, 2004. Focus of the book "Becoming an Employer of Choice,' by Judith Leary-Joyce; Description of a good company; Activities during the event.