The Contribution of the Religious Orders to Education in the Period 1847-1918
- The Contribution of the Religious Orders to Education in Glasgow during the period 1847-1918. Kehoe, S. Karly // Innes Review;Spring2007, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p130
The article reviews the book "The Contribution of the Religious Orders to Education in Glasgow During the Period 1847-1918," by Francis J. O'Hagan.
- Â¿QuÃ© pasa con la educaciÃ³n? Carbonell Sebarroja, Jaume // Cuadernos de PedagogÃa;sep2013, Issue 437, p102
No abstract available.
- Ocherki istorii shkoly i pedagogicheskoi mysli narodov SSSR, XVIII v.-pervaia polovina XIX v (Book Review). Thaden, Edward C. // American Historical Review;Feb76, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p184
Reviews the book 'Ocherki istorii shkoly i pedagogicheskoi mysli narodow SSSR, XVIII v.-pervaia polovina XIX v.,' edited by M.F. Shabaeva.
- Â¿QuÃ© es el programa Erasmus? Senent, Joan Maria // Cuadernos de PedagogÃa;sep2013, Issue 437, p101
No abstract available.
- Aboriginal Education (Book). Gorospe, Larry // Tribal College Journal;Spring2002, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p51
Reviews the book 'Aboriginal Education: Fulfilling the Promise,' edited by Marlen Brant Castellano, Lynn Davis and Louise Lanche.
- Integrated Education (Book Review). // Education;Apr/May73, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p321
The school is a social system according to the author and system teachers are significant actors--yet it is remarkable that little attention is given to this fact. The sociology of teaching, according to the author, is of comparatively recent growth and has yet to emerge as a coherent and...
- Language in Education (Book Review). // Education;Apr/May73, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p378
This is a book of readings compiled for the use of the open university in the faculty of education. It is intended for persons interested in language in the educational context. Language is believed by the editors to be of academic interest and from a number of different disciplinary...
- Educational Futures. Dede, Christopher J. // Educational Leadership;May80, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p677
Reviews the book 'Educational Futures: Sourcebook I,' edited by F. Kierstead, J. Bowman and C. Dede.
- Educating as an Art (Book Review). // Education;Spring80, Vol. 100 Issue 3, p282
Educating as an Art: The Rudolph Steiner Method. Ekkehard Piening, and Nick Lyons (Editors). The Rudolf Steiner School Press, New York City. 1979. 182 pp. The book maintains that it is aliveness that must be the guiding principle, and aliveness in the teacher must pass over to aliveness in the...