- Understanding Health Policy (Book). Reader, George G. // Journal of Public Health Policy;1997, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p117
Reviews the book "Understanding Health Policy," by Thomas S. Bodenheimer and Kevin Grumbach.
- Understanding Health Policy: A Clinical Approach (4th Ed.). Yam, Kayee // Clinical Excellence for Nurse Practitioners;Winter2005, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p219
Reviews the book "Understanding Health Policy: A Clinical Approach," 4th ed., by Thomas Bodenheimer and Kevin Grumbach.
- Understanding Health Policy (Book). // American Journal of Law & Medicine;1995, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p485
Reviews the book 'Understanding Health Policy: A Clinical Approach,' by Thomas S. Bodenheimer and Kevin Grumbach.
- WORD ON THE STREET. // BioWorld Insight;4/18/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 16, p6
The article presents quotes from Boston Biomedical chief executive officer (CEO) Chiang Li commenting on the need to attain company's objective, from Deloitte Recap LLC analyst Lisa Natanson on the mechanism for accelerating drug development and regulatory timelines, and National Cancer...
- Cancer breakthroughs breaking the bank. // PharmacoEconomics & Outcomes News;7/25/2009, Issue 583, p3
The article deals with the opinion of Tito Fojo and Christine Grady from the U.S. National Institutes of Health on the increasing price of cancer therapies. They said the decision to use cancer therapies that provide benefits at a high cost is a series ethical issue which needs to be addressed....
- NCI Researchers Weigh Costs of Drugs vs. Life. // BioWorld Today;7/6/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 127, p5
The article discusses the use of expensive cancer therapies to extend a patient's survival. According to government researchers, using expensive therapies to produce only a relatively short extension of survival is a serious ethical dilemma. Study authors Tito Fojo and Christine Grady state that...
- ROLLBACK: RIGHT-WING POWER IN U.S. FOREIGN POLICY (BOOK). Smith, Gaddis // Foreign Affairs;Summer89, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p172
Reviews the book "Rollback: Right-Wing Power in U.S. Foreign Policy," by Thomas Bodenheimer and Robert Gould.
- Review of understanding health policy. Gould, Robert // Social Justice;1995, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p171
Reviews the book `Understanding Health Policy: A Clinical Approach,' by Thomas S. Bodenheimer and Kevin Grumbach.
- Two family physicians are elected to the institute of... Sweeney, Rosemarie; Rose, Verna L. // American Family Physician;11/15/1997, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p1937
Highlights two family physicians elected to the US Institute of Medicine (IOM) at the National Academy of Sciences. Regina M. Benjamin, owner and administrator, Bayou La Batre Rural Health Clinic Inc., Bayou La Batre, Alabama; Kevin Grumbach, Pew Health Professions Commission; Their...