- Sear, Sauce, and Serve: Mastering High-Heat, High-Flavor Cooking. Scarr, Carrie // Library Journal;6/15/2011, Vol. 136 Issue 11, p108
The article reviews the book "Sear, Sauce, and Serve: Mastering High-Heat, High-Flavor Cooking," by Tony Rosenfeld.
- How the World Cooks Chicken (Book). Diebold, Ruth // Library Journal;5/15/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 10, p1079
Reviews the book 'How the World Cooks Chicken,' by H.J. Muessen with a foreword by Joe Famularo.
- Second Helpings of Roast Chicken. Sutton, Judith // Library Journal;11/15/2008, Vol. 133 Issue 19, p90
This article reviews the book "Second Helpings of Roast Chicken," by Simon Hopkinson.
- The Woman's Day Chicken Cookbook (Book Review). Mosler, J.R. // Library Journal;7/1/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 13, p1497
Reviews the book 'The Woman's Day Chicken Cookbook,' edited by Carol Truax.
- Great Chicken Dishes of the World (Book). Diebold, Ruth // Library Journal;3/15/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 6, p730
Reviews the book 'Great Chicken Dishes of the World,' by Trevor Wilson and Patricia Wilson.
- BEER-CAN CHICKEN (Book). Zaleski, Jeff; Rotella, Mark // Publishers Weekly;5/6/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 18, p51
Reviews the book 'Beer-Can Chicken: And 74 Other Offbeat Recipes for the Grill,' by Steven Raichlen.
- Chicken classics. Aaron, D.; Wing, L. // Country Living;Feb1990, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p108
Presents a variety of chicken recipes from around the world. Tips on preparing chicken safely.
- Fried chicken...without the frying. Houck, Catherine // Cosmopolitan;Mar1993, Vol. 214 Issue 3, p70
Explains how to enjoy the taste of fried chicken without the frying. Dip skinned pieces of chicken in skim milk or nonfat yogurt with a few drops of Tabasco sauce added; Roll in seasoned crushed cornflakes; Cooking instructions.
- Spinach-stuffed chicken legs. // Good Housekeeping;May94, Vol. 218 Issue 5, p198
Features a recipe for spinach-stuffed chicken legs. Ingredients; Preparation; Cooking procedure.