Rothman-Simeone The Spine. 5th ed., Vols. I and II
- ROTHMAN-SIMEONE, THE SPINE (Book). McComis, Gregory P. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Apr2000, Vol. 82-A Issue 4, p604
Reviews the book 'Rothman-Simeone, the Spine,' ed. 4, vols. 1 and 2, edited by Harry N. Herkowitz, Steven R. Garfin, Richard A. Balderston, Frank J. Eismont, Gordon R. Bell and Sam W. Wiesel.
- Orthopaedic Surgery Essentials: Spine. Spengler, Dan M. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Dec2005, Vol. 87-A Issue 12, p2843
Reviews the book "Orthopaedic Surgery Essentials: Spine," edited by Christopher M. Bono and Steven R. Garfin.
- Remembering Harry N. Herkowitz, MD. // AAOS Now;Jul2013, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p50
An obituary for Harry N. Herkowitz, former chair of orthopaedic surgery at Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine in Rochester, Michigan, and medical editor for the American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons' (AAOS) "Orthopaedic Knowledge Online Journal" (OKOJ), is presented.
- Pat on the Backâ€¦. // AAOS Now;Jun2012, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p46
The article offers updates on several physicians in the U.S. including the appointment of Steven R. Garfin as president of the International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery, the Physician Citizen of the Year Award given to William J. Jarvis, and the selection of Giles R. Scuderi as...
- Spinal Cord Medicine: Principles and Practice. Dorward, Neil // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Apr2003, Vol. 96 Issue 4, p201
The article reviews the book "Spinal Cord Medicine: Principles and Practice," edited by Vernon Lin.
- Spine Secrets. Williams, Jeannette // American Journal of Electroneurodiagnostic Technology;Jun2006, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p182
Reviews the book "Spine Secrets," by Vincent J. Devlin.
- The history of Guttmann's and Whitteridge's discovery of autonomic dysreflexia. Silver, J R // Spinal Cord;Oct2000, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p581
Spinal Cord (2000) 38, 581â€“596.
- Neurological deterioration years after closure of myelomeningocoele — `the second lesion'. Macarthur, D C; Punt, J A; Spencer, M; Douglas, D L; White, B D; Holland, I M // Spinal Cord;Jan2001, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p11
Spinal Cord (2001) 39, 11â€“14.
- Repeated treatment with rituximab based on the assessment of peripheral circulating memory B cells in patients with relapsing neuromyelitis optica over 2 years. // Current Medical Literature: Multiple Sclerosis;2012, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p26
An abstract of a paper on relapsing neuromyelitis optica is presented.