The clinician's guide to pancreaticobiliary disorders
- Clinical gastrointestinal endoscopy. Westaby, David // Gut;Dec2007, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p1800
The article reviews the book "Clinical gastrointestinal endoscopy," edited by Gregory G. Ginsberg, Michael L. Kochman, Ian Norton, and Christopher J. Gostout.
- Clinical Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. // Mayo Clinic Proceedings;Jan2006, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p134
The article reviews the book "Clinical Gastrointestinal Endoscopy," edited by Gregory G. Ginsberg, Michael L. Kochman, Ian Norton, and Christopher J. Gostout.
- Textbook of Bilio-Pancreatic Diseases. Vakil, Nimish; Zetterman, Rowen K. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Nov1998, Vol. 93 Issue 11, p2315
Reviews the book "Textbook of Bilio-Pancreatic Diseases," by W. Hess and G. Berci.
- Pancreatic head masses on CT scan: are they all malignant? Ghazale, Amaar H; Cai, Qiang // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep2003 Supplement, Vol. 98, pS70
An abstract to the article "Pancreatic Head Masses on CT Scan: Are They All Malignant?" by Amaar H. Ghazale and Qiang Cai is presented.
- Pitfalls and Complications in the Diagnosis and Management of Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Diseases. Surgical Medical and Radiological Aspects. Carey, William D.; Schuster, M. M. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Mar1995, Vol. 90 Issue 3, p527
Reviews the book "Pitfalls and Complications in the Diagnosis and Management of Hepatohiliary and Pancreatic Diseases: Surgical Medical and Radiological Aspects," edited by N. J. Lygidakis, M. Makuuchi, Y. Itai and J. F. Rieman.
- Radiological Atlas of Biliary and Pancreatic Disease. Cotton, P. B. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Jun1979, Vol. 72 Issue 6, p479
The article reviews the book "Radiological Atlas of Biliary and Pancreatic Disease," by H. Baddeley.
- Surgical Management of Hepatobiliary (Book). Beckingham, I.J. // Surgeon (Edinburgh University Press);Dec2003, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p357
Reviews the book "Surgical Management of Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Disorders," edited by G. J. Poston and L. H. Blumgart.
- Pathology of the Pancreas. Johnson, C. D. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Dec1987, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p786
The article reviews the book "Pathology of the Pancreas," by A. H. Cruickshank.
- Rational sequence of tests for pancreatic function. Mitchell, C.J.; Elias, E.; Agnew, J.E.; Summerfield, J.; Dick, R. // British Medical Journal;11/27/1976, Vol. 2 Issue 6047, p1307
Evaluates the rational sequence of tests for pancreatic function. Application of Se-selenomethionine scan for the investigation of pancreatic disease; Diagnosis of the disease; Success of endoscopic retrograde pancreatography for the determination of the disease.