Freedom from Command & Control, a better way to make work workâ€¦the Toyota system for service organisations
- Freedom From Command and Control. Westcott, Russ // Quality Progress;Aug2006, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p89
The article reviews the book "Freedom Command and Control," by John Seddon.
- Applying lean differently. // Industrial Engineer: IE;Nov2005, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p14
The article reviews the book "Freedom from Command and Control: Rethinking Management for Lean Service," by John Seddon.
- Freedom from Command and Control (Book). Wood, Stephen // People Management;6/17/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p45
Reviews the book "Freedom From Command and Control," by John Seddon.
- Policy & politics. // Third Sector;3/18/2014, Issue 790, p6
The article offers information on the policy and politics related to charitable institutions in Great Britain including the report of Professor John Seddon.
- Systems Thinking in the Public Sector, the failure of the reform regime…and a manifesto for a better way. Lucey, John // Management Services;Winter2008, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p8
The article reviews the book "Systems Thinking in the Public Sector: The Failure of the Reform Regime & a Manifesto for a Better Way," by John Seddon.
- The Whitehall Effect. // Public Sector;Dec2014, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p16
No abstract available.
- Three from me: Andrew Knowles also recommends. // Brand Strategy;May2006, Issue 202, p42
The article reviews several books about business strategy including "Blue Ocean Strategy," by W. Chan Kim and RenÃ©e Mauborgne, "Freedom From Command and Control: Rethinking Management for Lean Service," by John Seddon, and "Whatever You Think, Think the Opposite," by Paul Arden.
- Editorial for Special Issue of SPAR: The Vanguard Method in a Systems Thinking Context. O'Donovan, Brendan // Systemic Practice & Action Research;Feb2014, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p1
No abstract available.
- Summer School '97. // Management Services;Sep97, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p44
The 1997 Summer School was held at Queens' College, Cambridge, England in late July. A report on this highly successful and enjoyable event is published on pages 10-14. The Summer School Committee deservedly received praise from all who attended for their hard work, understanding and good humor....