Freedom from Command & Control, a better way to make work workâ€¦the Toyota system for service organisations
- Freedom From Command and Control. Westcott, Russ // Quality Progress;Aug2006, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p89
The article reviews the book "Freedom Command and Control," by John Seddon.
- Applying lean differently. // Industrial Engineer: IE;Nov2005, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p14
The article reviews the book "Freedom from Command and Control: Rethinking Management for Lean Service," by John Seddon.
- Freedom from Command and Control (Book). Wood, Stephen // People Management;6/17/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p45
Reviews the book "Freedom From Command and Control," by John Seddon.
- Policy & politics. // Third Sector;3/18/2014, Issue 790, p6
The article offers information on the policy and politics related to charitable institutions in Great Britain including the report of Professor John Seddon.
- Systems Thinking in the Public Sector, the failure of the reform regime…and a manifesto for a better way. Lucey, John // Management Services;Winter2008, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p8
The article reviews the book "Systems Thinking in the Public Sector: The Failure of the Reform Regime & a Manifesto for a Better Way," by John Seddon.
- The Whitehall Effect. // Public Sector;Dec2014, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p16
No abstract available.
- SEDDON, John (1725-70). Spur, John // Continuum Encyclopedia of British Philosophy;2006, Vol. 4, p2867
The article presents an encyclopedia entry for British philospher John Seddon. He was ordained as the minister of the Cairo Street Chapel in Warrington, Lancashire in England. was involved in the scheme to produce a dissenting liturgy and he appears to have been the editor of a liturgy designed...
- Three from me: Andrew Knowles also recommends. // Brand Strategy;May2006, Issue 202, p42
The article reviews several books about business strategy including "Blue Ocean Strategy," by W. Chan Kim and RenÃ©e Mauborgne, "Freedom From Command and Control: Rethinking Management for Lean Service," by John Seddon, and "Whatever You Think, Think the Opposite," by Paul Arden.
- Editorial for Special Issue of SPAR: The Vanguard Method in a Systems Thinking Context. O'Donovan, Brendan // Systemic Practice & Action Research;Feb2014, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p1
No abstract available.