- The Employer's Handbook. // Director;Jun2012, Vol. 65 Issue 10, p74
A review of the book "The Employer's Handbook: 2012-13," by Barry Cushway is presented.
- The Employer's Handbook. Foster, Ian // Personnel Today;7/11/2006, p34
The article reviews the book "The Employer's Handbook," by Barry Cushway.
- Time Management 24/7 (Book). // People Management;9/12/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 18, p58
Reviews two books. 'Time Management 24/7,' by Simon Phillips; 'The Employer's Handbook,' by Barry Cushway.
- The Handbook of Model Job Descriptions. // People Management;2/9/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p55
The article reviews the book "The Handbook of Model Job Descriptions," by Barry Cushway.
- Labor Law and Legislation. Sears, William P. // Education;Jun1949, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p663
The article reviews the book "Labor Law and Legislation," by Stephen J. Mueller.
- LABOR LAW COURSE, 1964 (Book). Burns, John E. // Industrial Management;Jan64, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p17
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Labor Law Course, 1964,' fourteenth edition.
- EMPLOYMENT LAW. Burling, Pat // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;May2009, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p33
The article reviews the book "Case law at work," 5th Ed.
- Recent publications. // Berkeley Journal of Employment & Labor Law;1996, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p158
Lists books related to employment and labor law. Includes `Conflict of Interest: Organized Labor and the Civil Rights Movement in the South,' by Alan Draper; `Constructing a Competitive Order: The Hidden History of British Antitrust Policies,' by Helen Mercer; `Industrialization and Labor...
- Recent publications. // Berkeley Journal of Employment & Labor Law;1996, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p370
Lists books on labor law. Includes `Airline Labor Relations in the Global Era,' edited by Peter Cappelli; `Causes of Litigation in Workers' Compensation Programs,' by Evangelos M. Falaris, Charles R. Link and Michael E. Staten; `Gender Trials: Emotional Lives in Contemporary Law Firms,' by...