49 WAYS TO ENSURE THAT YOUR ORGANISATION HAS A FUTURE
- Finding, Selecting, Developing and Retaining Data Processing Professionals Through Effective Human Resources Management. // Training & Development Journal;Aug84, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p79
Reviews the book 'Finding, Selecting, Developing and Retaining Data Processing Professionals Through Effective Human Resources Management,' by Charles LaBelle, Susan Bookbinder, John DeMarino, Michael Krawetz, Denise Kreiger, Barbara Dalton, Lynette Mayne, Leonard Smith and John Tangney.
- ASSESSING PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT (Book). Elliott, Robert H. // Southern Review of Public Administration;Dec77, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p383
Reviews the book 'Assessing Personnel Management: Objectives and Performance Indicators: A Guide for City Officials,' published by the U.S.-based Public Services Laboratory.
- Personnel Management (Book). // Public Personnel Management;Jul/Aug77, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p278
Reviews the book 'Personnel Management: A Situational Approach,' by Donald P. Crane.
- FILMS FOR PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT (BOOK). Vervalin, Charles H. // Training & Development Journal;Sep69, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p61
Reviews the book 'Films for Personnel Management,' by Louis S. Goodman and associates.
- Wobbly Roots of the Guild: A Piece of Our Hidden History. Smith, Michael Steven // Guild Notes;Winter2007, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p36
The article reviews the book "James P. Cannon and the Origins of the American Revolutionary Left, 1890 - 1928," by Bryan D. Palmer.
- HR Leadership. // People Management;1/28/2010, p32
The article reviews the book " HR Leadership," by Linda Holbeche.
- The Talent Edge (Book). Pletsch, Adam // CA Magazine;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 135 Issue 1, p14
Reviews the book 'The Talent Edge: A Behavioral Approach to Hiring, Developing and Keeping Top Performers,' by David S. Cohen.
- Rocking the Boat Without Falling Out. Fyock, Catherine // HR Magazine;Nov2001, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p131
Reviews the book 'Tempered Radicals: How People Use Difference to Inspire Change at Work,' by Debra E. Meyerson.
- BOOKSHELF. Mears, Jay // Landscape Management;May2003, Vol. 42 Issue 5, Leadership insights p2
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Growing Dreams,' by Jim Paluch.