- WHY CULTURAL DIVERSITY IS A UNIVERSAL ISSUE FOR FIRMS. // People Management;5/31/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p47
The article reviews the book "Title Cross-Cultural Management in Work Organisations," by Ray French.
- Corporate Culture in the Caribbean: A History of Goddard Enterprises Limited. Watson, Hilbourne A. // Journal of Eastern Caribbean Studies;Mar2010, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p84
The article reviews the book "Corporate Culture in the Caribbean: A History of Goddard Enterprises Limited," by Cecilia Karch Brathwaite.
- THE CORPORATE CULTURE SURVIVAL GUIDE (NEW AND REVISED EDITION). Ford, Greta // Business Communication Quarterly;Jun2010, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p233
The article reviews the book "The Corporate Culture Survival Guide," new and revised edition by Edgar H. Schein.
- "Cultured" Corporate Winners. // Time;7/5/1982, Vol. 120 Issue 1, p52
The article reviews the book "Corporate Cultures," by Terrence E. Deal.
- Corporate Culture and Organizational Symbolism. Beyer, Janice M.; Trice, Harrison M. // Journal of Marketing;Apr94, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p125
The article presents a review of the book "Corporate Culture and Organizational Symbolism: An Overview," by Mats Alvesson and Per Olof Berg.
- Corporate Culture: Illuminating the Black Hole. Brock, M. E.; Martin, L. E.; Buckley, M. Ronald // People & Strategy;2008, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p55
This article reviews the book "Corporate Culture: Illuminating the Black Hole" by Jerome Want.
- CORPORATE CULTURE AND THE QUALITY ORGANIZATION (Book). // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;3/22/2002, Issue 322906, p28
Reviews the book 'Corporate Culture and the Quality Organization,' by James W. Fairfied-Sonn.
- Just Good Business. Bisesi, Michael // America;4/16/2007, Vol. 196 Issue 14, p21
The article reviews the book "The Power of Principles: Ethics for the New Corporate Culture," by William J. Byron.
- Power and Shared Values in the Corporate Culture. Stubbart, Charles I. // Administrative Science Quarterly;Jun88, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p333
Reviews the book "Power and Shared Values in the Corporate Culture," by Cathy A. Enz.