Implementing Organizational Change: Theory and Practice/Strategic Organizational Change: Building Change Capabilities in Your Organization
- Population Perspectives on Organizations. Lincoln, James R. // Administrative Science Quarterly;Mar1988, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p152
The article reviews the book "Population Perspectives on Organizations," by Howard Aldrich, Ellen R. Auster, Udo H. Staber, and Catherine Zimmer.
- The Critical Path to Corporate Renewal (Book). McCarthy, Joseph P. // Human Resource Planning;1991, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p238
Reviews the book "The Critical Path to Corporate Renewal," by Michael Beer, Russell A. Eisenstat and Bert Spector.
- Ease Down on the Road to Renewal. Minton-Eversole, Theresa // Training & Development;Aug91, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p72
Reviews the book 'The Critical Path to Corporate Renewal,' by Michael Beer, Russell Eisenstat and Bert Spector.
- Managing Human Assets. // Marketing News;3/15/1985, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p34
The article reviews the book "Managing Human Assets," by Michael Beer, Bert Spector, Paul R. Lawrence, D. Quinn Mills and Richard E. Walton.
- Managing Human Assets (Book Review). Beatty, Richard W. // Industrial & Labor Relations Review;Jul86, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p618
Reviews the book `Managing Human Assets,' by Michael Beer, Bert Spector, Paul R. Lawrence, D. Quinn Mills and Richard W. Walton.
- Renaissance: Studies in Art & Poetry (Release Date: 11/1/2000). Pater, Walter // Renaissance: Studies in Art & Poetry (Release Date: 11/1/2000);1/1/1910, p1
Presents the complete text of "Renaissance: Studies in Art & Poetry (Release Date: 11/1/2000)" by Pater, Walter, 1839-1894.
- prepub alert. Hoffert, Barbara // Library Journal;5/15/2008, Vol. 133 Issue 9, p80
A list of books deemed notable by the magazine and scheduled for publication in 2008 is presented. Fiction stand-outs include "Takeover," by Lisa Black and "Deaf Sentence," by David Lodge. Among the nonfiction choices are "The Numerati," by Stephen Baker and "Angler: The Cheney Vice Presidency,"...
- Bestsellers. // Christian Science Monitor;11/7/96, Vol. 88 Issue 241, p14
Presents the names of hardcover nonfiction books. `Making The Connection:...' by Bob Green and Oprah Winfrey, `American Tragedy' by Schiller and Willwerth, `Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus' by John Gray, `The Zone' by Barry Sears' and `The Dilbert Principle' by Scott Adams. INSET:...
- A checklist for choosing nonfiction trade books. Sudol, Peg; King, Caryn M. // Reading Teacher;Feb96, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p422
Describes a checklist for choosing nonfiction trade books. Use of trade books to teach language arts; Organization and layout of trade books.