Writing for Our Lives: How the Maisha Yetu Project Changed Health Coveage in Africa
- WHAT IF A RIVER RUNS THROUGH IT? Morandi, Larry // State Legislatures;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p44
The article features Utah Representative Kay McIff and Colorado representative Kathleen Curry, and their efforts to address issues related to the public use of rivers that flow through private land. According to McIff, conflict between landowners and recreationalists used to be settled without...
- Balance Your Hormones, Balance Your Life. Lee, Janet Webb // Yoga International;Winter2011/2012, Issue 116, p84
No abstract available.
- School Health: Policy and Practice. // Annals of Internal Medicine;7/1/94, Vol. 121 Issue 1, p79
Reviews the book 'School Health: Policy and Practice.'
- Creating a system of health care. Godber, George // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);5/29/1982, Vol. 284 Issue 6329, p1625
Reviews the book 'Health For All.'
- Coping and Health (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jan81, Vol. 94 Issue 1, p143
Reviews the book 'Coping and Health,' edited by Seymour Levine and Holger Ursin.
- A Picture of Health (Book Review). // Journal of Rehabilitation Research & Development;Feb95, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p89
Reviews the book 'A Picture of Health.'
- The Baby Goes Beep (Book). Jones, Trevelyn E.; Toth, Luann; Charnizon, Marlene; Grabarek, Daryl; Larkins, Jeanne; Sutherland, Shelley B. // School Library Journal;Dec2003, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p122
Reviews the book "The Baby Goes Beep," by Rebecca O'Connell.
- HEALTH MATTERS! (Book). // School Library Journal;Oct2003 Curriculum Connections, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p63
Reviews the book "Health Matters!"
- Complicity and Resistance in Oran. Krieger, Linda Hamilton // California Law Review;Jul2004, Vol. 92 Issue 4, p1241
Reviews the book "The Plague," translated from the French by Stuart Gilbert.