Deena Katz On Practice Management for Financial Advisers, Planners, and Wealth Managers
- Deena Katz on Practice Management. Katz, Deena B. // Advisor Today;Feb2000, Vol. 95 Issue 2, p20
Reviews the book `Deena Katz on Practice Management,' by Deena B. Katz.
- History Lessons. Bresiger, Gregory // Financial Planning;Dec99, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p153
Reviews two books on financial planning. `The Terrible Truth About Investing: How to Be a Savvy Investor,' by Bruce J. Temkin; `Deena Katz on Practice Management: For Financial Advisers, Planners and Wealth Managers,' by Deena Katz.
- The Investment Think Tank: Theory, Strategy, and Practice for Advisors (Book). Liptow, Jennifer A. // Financial Planning;Sep2004, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p30
Reviews the book "The Investment Tank: Theory, Strategy, and Practice for Advisors," edited by Harold Evensky and Deena B. Katz.
- 'Dynamic Duo' now offering consulting for PFP advisors. Klein, Melissa // Accounting Today;9/22/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p18
Reports on an institutional consulting business formed by financial planners Deena Katz and Harold Evensky in the U.S. Sectors that need consulting services offered by Katz and Evensky; Reasons for the failure of banks and accountants who venture into financial planning; Passion of the couple...
- Better Marketing. Cook, Randall David // Financial Planning;Nov2001, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p0
Interviews Deena Katz, a speaker at financial forums, on financial planning. Information on the book she published; Remarks on marketing strategy; Challenges in attracting clients.
- Keeping the Faith. Green, James J. // Investment Advisor;Nov2015, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p12
The article offers the author's insights on the annual conference of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in September 2015 and the Junxure Advisor Conference in October. Topics discussed include executive Greg Friedman at software company Junxure who challenges the notion that advisors are...
- BOOKS. // Accounting Today;1/26/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p23
The article reviews several books including "Complete Guide to Practice Management: Tips, Tools and Templates for the Financial Advisor," by Deena Katz, "The Retirement Challenge: Sink or Swim" and "Lead by Example."
- The Leader. Mitchell, Donna // Financial Planning;Mar2010, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p37
The article profiles Deena Katz, chairman and co-founder of Coral Gables' Evensky & Katz Wealth Management. She has written books on financial planning and practice management and has a seat on the national board of the Financial Planning Association. She is also an educator, volunteer and...
- Book value. // CA Magazine;Sep2001, Vol. 134 Issue 7, p14
Reviews two books on business. 'Tools and Templates for Your Practice: For Financial Advisers, Planners, and Wealth Managers,' by Deena Katz; 'Reclaiming the Fire: How Successful People Overcome Burnout,' by Steven Berglas.