- COMPLEXITY,RISK,AND FINANCIAL MARKETS. BY EDGAR E.PETERS.NEW YORK:JOHN WILEY AND SONS,1999. Mulligan, Robert F. // Quarterly Journal of Austrian Economics;Spring2004, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p85
Reviews the book "Complexity, Risk, and Financial Markets," by Edgar E. Peters.
- Chaos and Order in the Capital Markets. A New View of Cycles, Prices and Market Volatility. Hommes, Cars // De Economist (0013-063X);Dec1993, Vol. 141 Issue 4, p586
Reviews the book "Chaos and Order in the Capital Markets. A New View of Cycles, Prices and Market Volatility," by Edgar E. Peters.
- Books In Brief. // Financial Planning;Jul99, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p174
Provides an overview of the book `Patterns in the Dark,' by Edgar E. Peters.
- Book review. Stridsman, Thomas // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Mar2000, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p75
Reviews the book `Patterns in the Dark: Understanding Risk and Financial Crisis With Complexity Theory,' by Edgar E. Peters.
- Aggregate Investment: Selected Readings (Book Review). Smith, David J. // American Economist;Fall79, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p77
Reviews the book 'Aggregate Investment: Selected Readings,' edited by J.F. Helliwell.
- INVEST YOURSELF (Book Review). // Management Review;Apr90, Vol. 79 Issue 5, p62
Reviews the book `Invest Yourself: The Catalog of Volunteer Opportunities,' edited by Susan G. Angus.
- Bever moves to Alberta from Australia. // Pensions & Investments;6/23/2008, Vol. 36 Issue 13, p35
The article announces that Leo de Bever has been appointed the first chief executive officer at the Alberta Investment Management Corp. in Edmonton, Curtis Arledge has been appointed as managing director and co-head of U.S. fixed income of BlackRock Inc. and Edgar E. Peters has been appointed...
- Medieval Futures. Magdalino, Paul // English Historical Review;Jun2001, Vol. 116 Issue 467, p697
Reviews the book "Medieval Futures: Attitudes to the Future in the Middle Ages," edited by J.A. Burrows and Ian P. Wei.
- Investor Alert! (Book). Roberts, Justine // Library Journal;5/15/1988, Vol. 113 Issue 9, p79
Reviews the book 'Investor Alert!: How to Protect Your Money from Schemes, Scams, and Frauds,' by the Council of Better Business Bureaus and the North American Securities Administrators Association.