Insall and Scott's Surgery of the Knee. 4th ed. Volumes 1 and 2
- Techniques in Knee Surgery (Book). Bono, James V. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Jul2001, Vol. 83-A Issue 7, p1128
Reviews the book 'Techniques in Knee Surgery,' edited by Christopher D. Harner, Kelly G. Vince, and Freddie H. Fu.
- Knee Surgery (Book). Schenck Jr., Robert C. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Dec2001, Vol. 83-A Issue 12, p1929
Reviews the book 'Knee Surgery: Complications, Pitfalls, and Salvage,' edited by M. Mike Malek.
- Surgery of the Knee (Book). Galloway, Marc T. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Oct2001, Vol. 83-A Issue 10, p1617
Reviews the book 'Surgery of the Knee, 3rd ed. Volumes 1 and 2,' edited by John N. Insall and W. Norman Scott.
- Knee Surgery: The Essential Guide to Total Knee Recovery. Eastwood, Elizabeth J. // Library Journal;10/1/2008, Vol. 133 Issue 16, p88
The article reviews the book "Knee Surgery: The Essential Guide to Total Knee Recovery," by Daniel Fulham O'Neill.
- Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: Reconstructive Knee Surgery. 2nd ed. (Book). Iorio, Richard // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Oct2003, Vol. 85-A Issue 10, p2067
Reviews the book "Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: Reconstructive Knee Surgery," edited by Douglas W. Jackson.
- Knee replacement. // Mayo Clinic Health Letter;Dec1996, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p1
Provides information on knee replacement surgery. Removal or resurfacing of parts of the thighbone, shinbone or kneecap; Replacement of diseased bone or tissue with new knee parts; Osteoarthritis as the most common reason for surgery; Components of knee realignment and replacement. INSET:...
- When to say no to knee surgery. Carey, Benedict; Chen, Ingfei // Health (Time Inc. Health);Jul/Aug93, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p12
Discourages middle-aged patients from resorting to knee surgery. Physical therapy; Knee brace; Cost of a major knee reconstruction; Surgery more suitable for active patients under 40 or those involved in competitive sports; Survey on injured patients between the ages of 40 and 60 who opted...
- Straightening out bum knees. // Good Housekeeping;Nov92, Vol. 215 Issue 5, p110
Focuses on arthroscopic knee surgery which has taken most of the misery out of knee operations. Benefits of the procedure; Description of common knee trouble; The arthroscope and how the doctor uses it to repair the knee; Special considerations that anyone thinking about arthroscopic surgery...
- Waiting for knee surgery. Humble, Loretta // Malakoff News (TX);4/18/2014, Vol. 105 Issue 16, p2
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience waiting for her knee surgery operation at the Spine and Joint Hospital in Tyler, Texas.