- The Violence of God and the War on Terror. Bergant, Dianne // Bible Today;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p65
The article reviews the book "The Violence of God and the War on Terror," by Jeremy Young.
- Text of terror. Brueggemann, Walter // Christian Century;6/3/2008, Vol. 125 Issue 11, p36
The article reviews the books "Abraham's Curse: The Roots of Violence in Judaism, Christianity, and Islam," by Bruce Chilton and "The Violence of God and the War on Terror," by Jeremy Young.
- The Mirror of Silence. Young, Jeremy // Acumen;Jan2013, Issue 75, p66
The poem "The Mirror of Silence," by Jeremy Young is presented. First Line: In the beginning the Big Bang: Last Line: the right way around.
- What Remains. Young, Jeremy // Acumen;Jan2015, Issue 81, p26
The poem "What Remains" by Jeremy Young is presented. First Line: My brother was not killed at El Alamein, Last Line: there will always be gardening and weeds.
- Violin Sonatas/Scherzo. MAGIL // American Record Guide;Jan/Feb2016, Vol. 79 Issue 1, p76
No abstract available.
- Featherstone Young takes flight with two-winged Rutland house. // Building Design;1/15/2010, Issue 1899, p4
The article reports that architectural firm Featherstone Young has won a planning permission for an 800,000 pound family house in Rutland, England. It mentions that the house features two wings, with the first one housing a master bedroom and the second one a study room and the main living...
- Mr Eliot's Heap of Broken Images. Young, Jeremy // Acumen;Sep2013, Issue 77, p42
The poem "Mr. Eliot's Heap of Broken Images" by Jeremy Young is presented. First Line: Eliot decried the personal in a poem, Last Line: the entrails of our language.
- BYU grads launch new game aimed at LDS. Jones, Lara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;9/22/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p6
Reports on a board game aimed at the Christian market launched by Brigham Young University graduates Jeremy Young and Matt Molen by their Inspiration Games brand. Background on the company; Comments from Young and Molen; Amount invested by the company in adapting the mechanics of the game for...
- Global snapshots. // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (UK Edition);Nov2007, p9
The article presents updates on computer and Internet security. Two former British Metropolitan police officers, Jeremy Young and Scott Gelsthorpe, have been jailed for tapping phonelines and hacking into personal computers (PC) as part of a network of private detectives. A batch of laptops...