IMPLICATIONS OF POPULATION AGEING: OPPORTUNITIES AND RISKS
- Two decades of change in New Zealand: From birth to death V. Merchant, Raema // Aotearoa New Zealand Social Work Review;Jul2009, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p57
The article reviews the book "Two Decades of Change in New Zealand: From Birth to Death," volume five, by Judith A. Davey.
- Redesigning the Welfare State – Problems, Policies, Prospects. O'Brien, Mike // New Zealand Sociology;1999, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p116
The article reviews the book "Redesigning the Welfare State: Problems, Policies, Prospects," by Jonathan Boston, Paul Dalziel and Susan St. John.
- Towards a New Global Climate Treaty. // Public Sector;Apr2008, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p21
The article reviews the book "Towards a New Global Climate Treaty: Looking Beyond 2012," edited by Jonathan Boston.
- NATIONAL LIBRARY OF NEW ZEALAND. // New Zealand Science Teacher;2007, Issue 116, p35
The article reviews several books found at the National Library of New Zealand including "Can you feel the force? Putting the fizz back into physics," by Richard Hammond, "Survival and change," by Holly Wallace, and "Confronting climate change: Critical issues for New Zealand," edited by Ralph...
- Neuroendocrinology of Aging (Book). Wise, Phyllis // American Scientist;Nov/Dec84, Vol. 72 Issue 6, p633
Reviews the book 'Neuroendocrinology of Aging,' edited by Joseph Meites.
- America's Aging (Book). Clipp, Elizabeth C. // American Scientist;May/Jun90, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p282
Reviews the non-fiction book 'America's Aging: The Social and Built Environment in an Older Society.'
- Humor and Aging (Book). Perlmutter, Marion // American Scientist;Jan/Feb87, Vol. 75 Issue 1, p88
Reviews the book 'Humor and Aging,' edited by Lucille Nahemow, Kathleen A. McCluskey-Fawcett and Paul E. McGhee.
- Human Aging (Book). Monroe, Robert T. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Apr64, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p747
Reviews the book 'Human Aging: A Biological and Behavioral Study,' edited by James E. Birren, Robert N. Butler, Samuel W. Greenhouse, Louis Sokoloff and Marian R. Yarrow.
- Ageing (Book). Schofield, Irene // Nursing Older People;Sep2003, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p44
Reviews the book 'Ageing,' edited by Philip Woodrow.