Medical Management of Vulnerable and Underserved Patients: Principles, Practice, and Populations
- Medical Management of Vulnerable and Underserved Patients: Principles, Practice, and Populations. // Annals of Internal Medicine;4/1/2008, Vol. 148 Issue 7, p568
The article reviews the book "Medical Management of Vulnerable and Underserved Patients: Principles, Practice, and Populations ," by T.E. King Jr., M. Wheeler, A. Fernandez, D. Schillinger, A. Bindman, K. Grumbach and colleagues.
- Levi Watkins Jr. Lecture Set for Oct. 15. // Tennessee Tribune;9/26/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 40, p8A
The article reports that Talmadge E. King Jr., the chairman of the University of California-San Francisco's Department of Medicine, is the speaker for the lecture titled "A Career in Academic Medicine: A Personal Journey."
- New Directions. // INSIGHT into Diversity;Sep2015, p10
The article announces the appointment of several executives including Talmadge King as the dean of the School of Medicine at the University of California, Vernese Edghill-Walden as senior associate of Northern Illinois University, and Amit Taneja as associate dean at the College of the Holy Cross.
- RARE, FATAL LUNG DISEASE OFTEN MISDIAGNOSED. Slagle, Dana // Jet;7/23/2007, Vol. 112 Issue 3, p23
This article discusses K. Zariakilah Benedict's case of lymphangioleiomyomatosis, a fatal lung condition, to present information about the disease. The disease keeps oxygen from getting to the rest of the body, and is often mistaken for other lung diseases like pneumonia. Symptoms include...
- Talmadge King to Deliver Keynote. // Tennessee Tribune;10/3/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 41, p5A
The article announces that Talmadge E. King, chairman of the Department of Medicine, at the University of California, San Francisco, will deliver a speech at the 12th annual Levi Watkins Jr. Lecture of the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine on October 15, 2008.
- Lifearts (Book Review). Thies, Roger // Library Journal;3/15/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 6, p720
Reviews the book 'Lifearts: A Practical Guide to Total Being--Traditional Wisdom and the New Medicine,' by Evelyn DeSmedt and others.
- Medical Care in Developing Countries. Arnhold, Raner G. // Clinical Pediatrics;Jun1968, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p356
Reviews the book "Medical Care in Developing Countries," edited by Maurice King.
- READINGS IN MEDICAL CARE (Book). Cockerill, Eleanor // Social Work;Jan59, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p114
Reviews the book "Readings in Medical Care."
- Ethnicity and Medical Care (Book). Mull, J. Dennis; Mull, Dorothy J. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jul81, Vol. 95 Issue 1, p127
Reviews the book 'Ethnicity and Medical Care,' edited by Alan Harwood.