Career Imprints: Creating Leaders Across an Industry
- mentors: the fresh career maker. // Velocity;2011, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p8
The article discusses the steps suggested by professors Monica C. Higgins and Kathy E. Kram in establishing a developmental network. One is advised to know himself or herself, including personal goals, strengths, weaknesses, and relational skills. Determining the opportunity structure of where...
- Editor's and President's Column. Leonard, Skipton // Consulting Psychology Journal: Practice & Research;Summer1997, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p220
This article presents information on the home page of Division 13 of Consulting Psychology Journal on the Internet. Orna Goldwater designed and hooked the home page into the Internet site of the American Psychological Association. The address of the homepage is http://www.apa.org/divisions. It...
- Executive Success (Book). Kathman, Michael D. // Library Journal;10/15/1982, Vol. 107 Issue 18, p1983
Reviews the book 'Executive Success: What Does It Take?'
- The Executive Mind (Book). // Training & Development Journal;Jun84, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p77
Reviews the book 'The Executive Mind,' edited by Suresh Svivastva.
- THE EXECUTIVE MIND (Book Review). Tobin, James F. // Management Review;Apr84, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p63
Reviews the book 'The Executive Mind,' edited by Suresh Srivastva.
- EXECUTIVE TALENT (Book Review). // Management Review;Jul88, Vol. 77 Issue 7, p63
Reviews the book 'Executive Talent: Developing and Keeping the Best People,' edited by Eli Ginzberg.
- The Executive Dilemma (Book). // Public Personnel Management;Spring86, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p99
Reviews the book 'The Executive Dilemma: Handling People Problems at Work,' edited by Eliza Collins.
- EXECUTIVE TALENT (Book). // Management Review;May88, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p63
Reviews the book `Executive Talent: Finding and Keeping the Best People,' edited by Eli Ginzberg.
- The Junior Executive. // Kirkus Reviews;7/15/2013, Vol. 81 Issue 14, p63
The article reviews the book "The Junior Executive" by Justin Saye.