Emerging Spine Surgery Technologies: Evidence and Framework for Evaluating New Technology
- John M. Rhee, Scott D. Boden, John M. Flynn EIC and Sam W. Wiesel: Operative techniques in spine surgery. Kehr, Pierre; Kaech, Denis // European Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery & Traumatology;Jul2014, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p835
No abstract available.
- Low Back and Neck Pain. Comprehensive Diagnosis and Management. Kirkpatrick, John S. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;May2005, Vol. 87-A Issue 5, p1183
Reviews the book "Low Back and Neck Pain: Comprehensive Diagnosis and Management," 3rd ed., by David G. Borenstein, Sam W. Wiesel, and Scott D. Boden.
- Osteoinductive growth factors can aid bone growth in orthopedic procedures. Rapp, Susan M. // Orthopedics Today;Jul2008, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p46
The article focuses on issues related to bone morphogenetic proteins (BMP) discussed by Doctor Scott D. Boden at the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) and Orthopaedic Research Society annual meetings held in San Francisco, California from March 5-9, 2008. Boden mentioned the...
- Surgery (Book). Cotlar, Alvin M. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;1/2/2002, Vol. 287 Issue 1, p116
Reviews the book 'Surgery: Scientific Principles and Practice,' edited by Lazar J. Greenfield, Michael W. Mulholland, Keith T. Oldham, Gerald B. Zelenock, and Keith D. Lillemoe.
- Vascular Surgery. Bergan, John J. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;12/19/90, Vol. 264 Issue 23, p3075
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Vascular Surgery,' edited by G. Heberer and R. J. A. M. van Dongen.
- Blowing Rock. Wentworth, Hillary // Fourth River;Autumn2010, Issue 7, p62
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of supporting her boyfriend who undergoes heart surgery.
- Pathways in Surgery (Book). Datta, P. K. // Surgeon (Edinburgh University Press);Jun2003, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p181
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Pathways in Surgery,' third edition, edited by Michael Hobsley and Paul B. Boulos.
- Craniofacial Surgery (Book). Howard, Paul S. // Annals of Otology, Rhinology & Laryngology;Jan2003, Vol. 112 Issue 1, p102
Reviews the book 'Craniofacial Surgery: Science and Surgical Technique,' edited by Kant Y. Lin, Roy C. Ogle and John A. Jane.
- Pathways in Surgery. 3rd Ed. (Book). Moran, B. // Postgraduate Medical Journal;Mar2003, Vol. 79 Issue 929, p186
Reviews the book 'Pathways in Surgery,' 3nd ed., edited by Michael Hobsley and Paul Boulos.