Virtual Ethnicity: Race, Resistance and the World Wide Web
- LEARNING &TEACHING ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB. Ley, Katheryn; Murphy, Karen // Quarterly Review of Distance Education;Spring2002, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p139
Reviews the book 'Learning & Teaching on the World Wide Web,' by Christopher R. Wolfe.
- Barbara Warnick, Rhetoric online -- persuasion and politics on the world wide web. ALEXANDRESCU, Georgiana // Argumentum: Journal the Seminar of Discursive Logic, Argumentati;2011, Vol. 9, p206
The article reviews the book "Rhetoric online: persuasion and politics on the world wide web," by Barbara Warnick.
- Web Fundamentals. Menzies, David // Computer Bulletin;Jul1999, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p31
The article reviews the book "Wilde's WWW: Technical Foundations of the World Wide Web," by Erik Wilde.
- Don't Judge a Book by Its Coverâ€”or Format. Conti, Christi // South Carolina Review;Fall2005, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p222
Reviews the book "Radiant Textuality: Literature After the World Wide Web," by Jerome McCann.
- The world wide web (Book). Barnett, Delvene // School Librarian;Spring2004, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p49
Reviews the book "The World Wide Web," by Linda Bullock.
- Usability (Book). Keighley, Len // Computer Bulletin;Nov2002, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p30
Reviews the book 'The Usability Business--Making the Web Work,' edited by Joanna Bawa, Pat Dorazio and Lesley Trenner.
- Web freedom. Hunt, Tim // Red Pepper Magazine;Apr/May2011, Issue 177, p64
The article reviews the book "An Open Web," from Anonymous Collective.
- Interface://Culture. The World Wide Web as Political Resource and Aesthetic Form. // NORDICOM Review;Feb2006, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p125
The article reviews the book "Interface://Culture: The World Wide Web As Political Resource and Aesthetic Form," edited by Klaus Bruhn Jensen.
- Searching Smart on the World Wide Web: Tools and Techniques for Getting Quality Results. Regalado, Mariana; Dye, Judith // Reference & User Services Quarterly;Fall98, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p118
Reviews the book "Searching Smart on the World Wide Web: Tools and Techniques for Getting Quality Results," by Cheryl Gould.