The Doctor's PDA and Smartphone Handbook
- The doctor's PDA and Smartphone handbook: a guide to handheld healthcare. Shah, Nirav R. // Evidence Based Medicine;Apr2008, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p60
The article reviews the book "The Doctor's PDA and Smartphone Handbook: A Guide to Handheld Healthcare," by M. Al-Ubaydli.
- Lifearts (Book Review). Thies, Roger // Library Journal;3/15/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 6, p720
Reviews the book 'Lifearts: A Practical Guide to Total Being--Traditional Wisdom and the New Medicine,' by Evelyn DeSmedt and others.
- READINGS IN MEDICAL CARE (Book). Cockerill, Eleanor // Social Work;Jan59, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p114
Reviews the book "Readings in Medical Care."
- Ethnicity and Medical Care (Book). Mull, J. Dennis; Mull, Dorothy J. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jul81, Vol. 95 Issue 1, p127
Reviews the book 'Ethnicity and Medical Care,' edited by Alan Harwood.
- Unexpected Complications in Medical Care (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jan80, Vol. 92 Issue 1, p143
Reviews the book 'Unexpected Complications in Medical Care,' edited by Harry Bostr Ã¶ m and Nils Ljungstedt.
- Self-examination in vogue. Dusley, H.A.F. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);7/4/1981, Vol. 283 Issue 6283, p47
Reviews the book 'Reviewing Practice in Medical Care,' edited by Gordon McLachlan.
- Medical Care of Mountain Climbers (Book Review). Clarke, Charles // British Medical Journal;8/7/1976, Vol. 2 Issue 6031, p375
Reviews the book 'Medical Care for Mountain Climbers,' by Peter Steele.
- Health and Medical Care in New York City (Book). Gordon, William E. // Social Work;Oct57, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p84
Reviews the book "Health and Medical Care in New York City."
- Research in Medical Care. Mayou, Richard // British Journal of Psychiatry;Jun75, Vol. 126, p855
The article reviews the book "Research in Medical Care," Volume 30, No. 3 .