Clinical Sports Medicine
- BOOK REVIEWS. // Mayo Clinic Proceedings;Feb2007, Vol. 82 Issue 2, p254
The article reviews several books related to medicine including "Clinical Sports Medicine," edited by Darren L. Johnson and Scott D. Mair, "Management of the Perimenopause," edited by James H. Liu and Margery L. Gass, and "Current Diagnosis and Treatment in Sports Medicine," edited by Patrick J....
- Book reviews. Herring, Stanley H. // Physician & Sportsmedicine;Mar94, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p106
Reviews the book `Clinical Sports Medicine,' by Peter Brukner.
- Clinical sports medicine, 3rd edn. Edwards, T. // British Journal of Sports Medicine;Mar2007, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p183
The article reviews the book "Clinical sports medicine," 3rd ed., edited by Peter Brukner and Karim Khan.
- Clinical Sports Medicine. Styles, Kari // Journal of Manual & Manipulative Therapy (Journal of Manual & Ma;2007, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p191
The article reviews the book "Clinical Sports Medicine," 3rd ed., edited by P. Brukner and K. Khan.
- Latest edition of a classic text. Snodgrass, Suzanne J. // Australian Journal of Physiotherapy;Dec2007, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p292
This article reviews the book "Clinical Sports Medicine," edited by P. Brukner and K. Khan.
- EDITORIAL BOARD MEMBER. Brukner, Peter // British Journal of Sports Medicine;Jan2007, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p52
The article presents a biography of Peter Brukner, the current associate professor in sports medicine at the University of Melbourne and at the Centre for Health, Exercise and Sports Medicine. An overview of his achievements and affiliations are offered. Brukner is the co-author of Clinical...
- WHAT PODIATRISTS ARE READING. Walsh, Frances // Metro (NZ);Nov2007, Issue 316, p142
The article presents information about books and reading materials read by podiatrists. Podiatrist Conan Dickie is reading men's magazine M2 along with New Zealand Journal of Sports Medicine. Another one Grant Templeton reads Top Gear magazine named after a television show. Podiatrist Paul Hames...
- Athletes benefit from extended return to play times and education after ACL repairs. Rapp, Susan M. // Orthopedics Today;Oct2009, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p28
The article focuses on the remarks given by sports medicine specialist Darren L. Johnson at the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine 2009 Annual Meeting about primary and revision anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstructions being performed on athletes.
- Clinical Sports Medicine (Book Review). Smith, Rose L. // Physical Therapy;Aug2001, Vol. 81 Issue 8, p1475
Reviews the book 'Clinical Sports Medicine,' Edition 2, edited by P. Brukner and K. Khan.