Vascular Medicine: A Companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease
- Nitric Oxide and the Cardiovascular System. Wehrmacher, William H.; Messmore, Harry // Clinical & Applied Thrombosis/Hemostasis;Oct2000, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p241
Reviews the book "Nitric Oxide and the Cardiovascular System," edited by Joseph Loscalzo and Joseph A. Vita.
- Harrison's Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine. Collard, Charles D. // Texas Heart Institute Journal;2010, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p736
The article reviews the book "Harrison's Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine," edited by Joseph Loscalzo.
- Nitrite and Nitrate in Human Health and Disease. Ruprich, Jiří // Central European Journal of Public Health;Mar2013, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p58
The article reviews the book "Nitrite and Nitrate in Human Health and Disease," by Nathan S. Bryan and Joseph Loscalzo.
- In brief. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);1/29/1983, Vol. 286 Issue 6362, p384
Reviews the book 'Vascular Diseases.'
- Harrisons's Principles of Internal Medicine, 18th Edition, two volumes and DVD. Eds: Dan L. Longo, Anthony S. Fauci, Dennis L. Kasper, Stephen L. Hauser, J. Larry Jameson and Joseph Loscalzo, ISBN-13: 9780071748896 McGraw Hill. Masters, Barry // Graefe's Archive of Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology;Sep2012, Vol. 250 Issue 9, p1407
No abstract available.
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine 19th Edition, Vols I & II. Kasper, Dennis; Hauser, Stephen; Jameson, J. Larry; Fauci, Anthony; Longo, Dan; Loscalzo, Joseph // Lamp;Jul2015, Vol. 72 Issue 6, p43
No abstract available.
- The 2015 AAEOY Awards. // Chinese American Forum;Apr-Jun2015, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p37
Information on topics discussed at the annual banquet of the Chinese Institute of Engineers/ USA (CIE) held on February 28, 2015 is presented. The event honored Asian American engineers and scientists, who made major contributions to the U.S., including doctor (Dr.) Shuji Nakamura for his...
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases. 3d Ed. (Book). Holling, H. Edward // Annals of Internal Medicine;Feb63, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p382
Reviews the book 'Peripheral Vascular Diseases,' 3rd ed., by members of the Section of Medicine, Mayo Clinic.
- Peripheral Vascular Disease (Book). Gutnik, Leonard M. // Annals of Internal Medicine;3/15/92, Vol. 116 Issue 6, p526
Reviews the book 'Peripheral Vascular Diseases,' 1st ed., edited by Jess R. Young, Robert A. Graor, Jeffrey W. Olin and John R. Bartholomew.