- The Oswald File (Book Review). Preston, Gregor A. // Library Journal;11/15/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 20, p2342
Reviews the book 'The Oswald File,' by Michael Eddowes.
- Dark Horses. Evans, M. Stanton // National Review;4/14/1978, Vol. 30 Issue 15, p483
The article reviews several books on the assassination of former U.S. President John F. Kennedy including "Legend: The Secret World of Lee Harvey Oswald," by Edward Jay Epstein, "The Oswald File," by Michael Eddowes, and "Marina and Lee," by Priscilla Johnson McMillan.
- 'Thus Always to Tyrants'. Duffy, Peter // America;4/4/2005, Vol. 192 Issue 12, p35
Reviews the book "Assassination Vacation," by Sarah Vowell.
- Battle of the Book. // Time;12/23/1966, Vol. 88 Issue 26, p19
The article reviews the book "The Death of a President," by William Manchester.
- Agony Relived. // Time;
The article reviews the book "The Death Of the President," by William Manchester.
- Lost in Dallas. // Time;12/6/1968, Vol. 92 Issue 23, p128
The article reviews the book "The Day Kennedy Was Shot," by Jim Bishop.
- The President Is Shot!: The Assassination of Abraham Lincoln (Book). Jones, Trevelyn E.; Toth, Luann; Charnizon, Marlene; Grabarek, Daryl; Larkins, Jeanne; Medlar, Andrew // School Library Journal;Feb2004, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p164
Reviews the book "The President Is Shot!: The Assassination of Abraham Lincoln," by Harold Holzer.
- The Darkest Dawn: Lincoln, Booth, and the Great American Tragedy. Long, Michael E. // History Teacher;Aug2007, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p560
No abstract available.
- Lincoln's Avengers: Justice, Revenge, and Reunion after the Civil War. Trelease, Allen W. // Civil War History;Mar2005, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p113
Reviews the book "Lincoln's Avengers: Justice, Revenge, and Reunion After the Civil War," by Elizabeth D. Leonard.