Clinical Skills Survival Guide: A Book and DVD Guide to Success in the Clinical Skills Exam
- Assessing Clinical Competence (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;Apr85, Vol. 102 Issue 4, p569
Reviews the book 'Assessing Clinical Competence,' edited by Victor R. Neufeld and Geoffrey R. Norman.
- Demonstrating Your Clinical Competence in Women's Health. Stachurski, Anne // Nursing Standard;4/20/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p36
Reviews the book "Demonstrating Your Clinical Competence in Women's Health," by Pam Campbell, et., al.
- Coaching Standardized Patients: For Use in the Assessment of Clinical Competence. Di Leonardi, Bette Case // Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p284
The article reviews the book "Coaching Standardized Patients: For Use in the Assessment of Clinical Competence," by Peggy Wallace.
- The Assessment of Clinical Competence in General Family Practice. Morrell, D. C. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Jan1984, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p87
The article reviews the book "The Assessment of Clinical Competence in General Family Practice," by W. E. Fabb and J. R. Marshall.
- Clinical Skills (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jan1983, Vol. 98 Issue 1, p122
Reviews the book 'Clinical Skills. A System of Clinical Examination,' 2nd ed., edited by Ian A. Bouchier and John S. Morris.
- Demonstrating Your Clinical Competence in Respiratory Disease, Diabetes and Dermatology. Ahmed, Sabina // Nursing Standard;9/28/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p29
Reviews the book "Demonstrating Your Clinical Competence in Respiratory Disease, Diabetes and Dermatology," by Jane Higgs.
- Outcome-oriented managed care comparing efficacies of... Perry, Brian P.; Zieno, Salvatore A. // ENT: Ear, Nose & Throat Journal;Dec1995, Vol. 74 Issue 12, p840
Provides information on the study of children in order to determine the most effective treatment for a common clinical disorder. Study utilizing outcome-oriented care; Introduction; Materials and methods; Results.
- Report identifies research priorities in Britain. Court, Claudia // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);4/15/95, Vol. 310 Issue 6985, p961
Highlights the issues discussed in the 1993 report `Realising Our Potential.' British researchers' advocacy for research on aging as a national priority; Importance of clinical research in the National Health Service on wealth creation and social benefit; Need for a strategy in order to...
- The importance of clinical skills. Goodwin, J. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);5/20/95, Vol. 310 Issue 6990, p1281
Discusses the importance of clinical skills to doctors and nurses despite medical advances due to the union of clinical art and high technology science. Sample case of a clinically inexperienced being dependent on high technology; Patients' complaints over doctors' preoccupation with medical...