THE CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY AS PROMISE AND PROJECT: REFLECTIONS IN A JESUIT IDIOM
- The Catholic University as Promise and Project (Book Review). Beaty, Michael // Journal of Church & State;Spring2000, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p385
Reviews the book `The Catholic University as Promise and Project: Reflections in a Jesuit Idiom,' by Michael J. Burkley.
- Notre Dame team mulls the idea of a university. Schroth, Raymond A. // National Catholic Reporter;11/18/94, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p32
Reviews the book `The Challenge and Promise of a Catholic University,' edited by Theodore M. Hesburgh.
- Books. Novak, Benjamin J. // Science Teacher;Feb94, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p71
Reviews the book `Janice VanCleave's A+ Projecs in Chemistry,' by Janice VanCleave.
- The Urban Catholic University. Shuster, Goerge N. // America;8/8/1970, Vol. 123 Issue 3, p72
The article reviews the book "The Urban Catholic University," by Paul C. Reinert.
- Tomorrow's Catholics. Ruddy, Christopher J. // Christian Century;1/25/2003, Vol. 120 Issue 2, p24
Reviews several books on the Catholic Church. 'Why I Am a Catholic,' by Garry Wills; 'Toward a New Catholic Church: The Promise of Reform,' by James Carroll; 'The Courage To Be Catholic: Crisis, Reform and the Future of the Church,' by George Weigel.
- An opportunity for purification . Hughes, John Jay // National Catholic Reporter;11/1/2002, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p18
Reviews the books 'The Courage to be Catholic: Crisis, Reform, and the Future of the Church,' by George Weigel and 'Toward a New Catholic Church: The Promise of Reform,' by James Carroll.
- The Church 1 & 2 (Book Review). Craft, Carolyn M. // Library Journal;4/15/1980, Vol. 105 Issue 8, p988
Reviews the book 'The Catholic Tradition.'
- THE TUBE AMP BOOK (Book). Thompson, Art // Guitar Player;Mar2004, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p98
Reviews the book "The Tube Amp Book," by Aspen Pittman.
- Incense and Sensibility. Sullivan, Andrew // New Republic;9/24/90, Vol. 203 Issue 13, p33
Reviews several books on Catholicism. "The Catholic Myth," by Andrew Greeley; "The Catechism for the Universal Church" by Eugene Kennedy; "Tomorrow's Catholics, Yesterday's Church."